Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sun school question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
hi, I just got strong from the sun school trainer and when I add it to scarecrow (which is 400 hundred base damage) it only does 467... it is weird because the strong is plus 100+ damage. so I don't know if this is a big or what? someone please reply back!
-flint waterwalker 84
-fiona wildheart 50

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
judgementman on May 12, 2014 wrote:
hi, I just got strong from the sun school trainer and when I add it to scarecrow (which is 400 hundred base damage) it only does 467... it is weird because the strong is plus 100+ damage. so I don't know if this is a big or what? someone please reply back!
-flint waterwalker 84
-fiona wildheart 50
Due to the steal health aspect of Death spells that is how it works out when enchanted. It is still worth the bother.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Scarecrow

Mary

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Sun enchantments work a bit differently on swap/drain spells. 2/3 goes to added damage, 1/3 comes back to you as added health.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
-flint waterwalker 84
-fiona wildheart 50
This confuses many people... go to the link below (you can do this for ALL draining spells) to see the increase.
This is due to the drain factor of this spell. Banshee will have the 'normal' boost.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Scarecrow

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's correct. That's how it works on drain spells. 2/3 is added to damage part and 1/3 added to the healing part.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Part of the damage boost goes to the damage and part of it goes to the healing you get back.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary
Sarai Thunderstalker
Initiate

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
-flint waterwalker 84
-fiona wildheart 50
death isnt that strong you should make fire but that can still drain you need to buy so stronger sun tc