Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More harvested reagents!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
I have been stuck on the Dragonspyre crafting quest forever ! The reason? There is no way I can get a diamond. You can't harvest them and they are always out of stock in bazaar. I have gotten 1 of them from a lucky silver chest but if I need 30 total, it will take forever! Please help me K.I. by making your next update about harvesting reagents. Also if you know how to find/get these types of reagents, please tell me.

Alex Silverstone level 79

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
All you have to do is go to Celestia and find the vendor standing at the back corner near the entrance to the
Survey Camp. He sells transmute recipes (recipes that allow you to craft reagents). So you can craft Diamonds by using 10 pieces of ore (or 15, don't exactly remember)

-The RavenCatcher

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Moony 1234 on May 12, 2014 wrote:
I have been stuck on the Dragonspyre crafting quest forever ! The reason? There is no way I can get a diamond. You can't harvest them and they are always out of stock in bazaar. I have gotten 1 of them from a lucky silver chest but if I need 30 total, it will take forever! Please help me K.I. by making your next update about harvesting reagents. Also if you know how to find/get these types of reagents, please tell me.

Alex Silverstone level 79
Do what everyone else who did that quest did: Transmute Diamond. Not a big deal and nothing needs to be changed. (And don't waste your time on Silver Chests for any kind of real reward... )

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Transmute_Diamond

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
There are many many ways of obtaining diamonds.

Firstly they are a harvestable reagent. They are a rare drop from harvesting ore, which is in abundance in Dragonspyre and parts of Grizzlehiem. This way make take a while.

The method I would recommend is transmuting. (Crafting) You can buy the recipe from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone, and you will need a card crafting table and it is15 ore to 1 diamond.

Another method is gardening, but this will take a while. Diamonds are dropped from plants like fickle pickles, frozen fly traps and many others. I would suggest frozen fly traps if you go this route.

Also if you are into PVP these can be bought with arena tickets.

More information can be found here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Diamond

Hope this helps!

Calamity PixieShade, level 100

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Diamonds can come with ore you harvest off the street. Also, if you have enough ore, you can transmute them. The dragonspyre crafting guy sells the transmute recipe and you will need a card crafting station (which you can buy from the Dragonspyre furniture vendor). Good Luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary
Sarai Thunderstrider
Initiate

Defender
May 22, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on May 12, 2014 wrote:
There are many many ways of obtaining diamonds.

Firstly they are a harvestable reagent. They are a rare drop from harvesting ore, which is in abundance in Dragonspyre and parts of Grizzlehiem. This way make take a while.

The method I would recommend is transmuting. (Crafting) You can buy the recipe from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone, and you will need a card crafting table and it is15 ore to 1 diamond.

Another method is gardening, but this will take a while. Diamonds are dropped from plants like fickle pickles, frozen fly traps and many others. I would suggest frozen fly traps if you go this route.

Also if you are into PVP these can be bought with arena tickets.

More information can be found here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Diamond

Hope this helps!

Calamity PixieShade, level 100
I recall a lot of ore in Krokatopia too. King parsley also drop diamonds.