Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Happened to Myth Wizards?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Where are all the myth wizards nowadays? I just finished Khrysalis and I only saw 1 or 2 Myth Wizards the whole time. Anyone else notice this?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I hear people say it more than I see it in reality. My myth wizard actually saw a lot of others in Khrysalis. I think other schools don't notice as many myth wizards as other schools because myth is a very good solo school. I soloed everything on mine. I didn't avoid people if a party was joining a dungeon or anything. But I was able to solo things like Xibalba, Tartarus, Belloq, Ghostdog, Morganthe... so I didn't wait around for parties on my Myth like I did with my Storm, Balance, Ice, or Death.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on May 10, 2014 wrote:
Where are all the myth wizards nowadays? I just finished Khrysalis and I only saw 1 or 2 Myth Wizards the whole time. Anyone else notice this?
As a Myth player myself, I'm assuming this can be attributed to Myth's weak AoE spells. Frog and 'Quake aren't the best spells for leveling. That said, Myth has never been a very popular school to begin with.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Myth is still out there and thriving. There are tons of different realms, and people do play at different times. no worries about Myth.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
IDK, i started a new wizard and i in firecat alley now and i havent seen ANY myth wizards! Or maybe, most of the myth wizard may stop questing at a certain level just for PvP, they troll with earthquake, but anyways, i have a warlord and i have just seen like 3 or 4 wizards there, maybe now everybody knows they dont get a strong Universal attack, so they better dont make one of those

Richard FrostBreeze Archmage
William Legendary
Steven Blade Grandmaster
Brahm Nightshade Magus
Richard LifeSword Initiate

Explorer
May 10, 2011
I dont really know.
On my Death Wizard I saw only about 1 Myth Wizard.
On my Life Wizard I saw none.
I dont know if people are not choosing Myth for their school anymore?

Olivia Rainbowleaf

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I have 2 Myth wizards, and I have not seen very many of my school while questing. My Myths handle themselves very well, and sometimes they even quest together, causing havoc wherever they are (LOL).

It would be nice if Myth had a higher level AOE spell, however, throw on a couple of blades and do back-to-back Froggies, and that pretty much takes care of any mob. I think I've only used Earthquake once or twice .... ever. My youngest Myth (L50) has never used Earthquake yet.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Lots of Myth wiz out there, don't worry. Shatter/frog will continue to be a mob answer, I am sure.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
We get the Cloak of Invisibility from Professor Drake once we go Promethean.

We go ninja mode and troll people during fights. Any annoying glitches that occur during Khrysalis are due to Myth wizards trolling you when we wear our cloaks.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Okay Myth is a very strong school at the beginning but starts getting worse the higher your level. So I think a lot of people just give up.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Myth is awesome! Fellow myth wizard here!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Okay Myth is a very strong school at the beginning but starts getting worse the higher your level. So I think a lot of people just give up.
I found it the opposite. I have level 100 in everything but fire and my Myth is the one that can solo anything.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Logan Blueflame on May 18, 2014 wrote:
We get the Cloak of Invisibility from Professor Drake once we go Promethean.

We go ninja mode and troll people during fights. Any annoying glitches that occur during Khrysalis are due to Myth wizards trolling you when we wear our cloaks.

Yup, it's true. Us wizards love to be trolls! (no not you guys on Cyclops Lane) Also Cyrus says I'm his favorite student. And he really likes wizards, he give us candy and no homework, and lets us cheat on tests. If you wants to see more wizards, go to the school. I wonder why none of the other schools like him.

A fellow student,
Monica

P.S. Nothing I said is true, except for the favorite student part.