Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

retreat again

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2014
So i was doing the emperors retreat and and told me to redo it but i only exited for 4 minutes.
plz help
Alex hightspear

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
the master divener on May 10, 2014 wrote:
So i was doing the emperors retreat and and told me to redo it but i only exited for 4 minutes.
plz help
Alex hightspear
"How" did you exit the dungeon? And what did you do while you were gone? Some things reset the dungeon.

Professor Greyrose gives details here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/dungeons--31473/173592?fromSearchResult=true#173592

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
It resets if you exited the dungeon through the door, and if you enter another instance dungeon.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Sarai Thunderstrider
Apprentice

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Did you leave through the entrance? That completely resets the dungeon.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
the master divener on May 10, 2014 wrote:
plz help
Alex hightspear
If you walked out, it will automatically reset. If you ported, you should have 30 minutes before resetting. My guess is that you walked out. sorry.

Survivor
May 03, 2014
AluraMist2 on May 10, 2014 wrote:
"How" did you exit the dungeon? And what did you do while you were gone? Some things reset the dungeon.

Professor Greyrose gives details here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/dungeons--31473/173592?fromSearchResult=true#173592
I just teleported out and bought a treasure card from Zan'nne

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
the master divener on May 17, 2014 wrote:
I just teleported out and bought a treasure card from Zan'nne
That is what probably caused the dungeon to be reset. You went to the Library and bought a treasure card.

It sounds like you broke the line in your questing. There are limits to what you can do when you leave a dungeon.

If you still think that you should get credit for the dungeon (if you haven't already gone through it again), you might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and explain this to them. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who had this problem.

Hope this helps.