Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What about the idea of adding mermaid tails?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
I know they have sirens and stuff like that, but I think they should add mermaid tails for your characters. Or to just make a mermaid game lol like Mermaid101! Anyway, another thing, the tails would be for any level so younger kids that begin playing can play with the mermaid stuff too AND the tails would be cheap.

By- The Wizard, GabrielleDaisypetal

P.S. Mermaid101 might be cool.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gabrielledaisypeta... on May 4, 2014 wrote:
I know they have sirens and stuff like that, but I think they should add mermaid tails for your characters. Or to just make a mermaid game lol like Mermaid101! Anyway, another thing, the tails would be for any level so younger kids that begin playing can play with the mermaid stuff too AND the tails would be cheap.

This could be a mount...and would not be cheap. I really don't see any other way to add this to the game where it would make sense.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Yeah the only real problem I see is that it's really more of a transformation than something you could do with gear. A tail would really be part robe and boots so it might pose a problem as an item for stitching.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Yeah, this would have to be a mount. But they'd have to adjust a lot of the robes to fit it, and also remove your boots. And even if they did add it, what color combinations would be added?

Survivor
May 02, 2014
it a great idea to have mermaid tails i don't care what colors

there could be Green Yellow Red Pink Purple for those tails/

come on guys help her get what she wants or he i think it a girl though lol

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
why couldnt mermaid tails be boots that you equip that give you a fish tail instead of legs/feet and have you swim instead of walk? Of course, along those lines, they could do others, like snake tails

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I think that the mermaid tail should cut off half of your robe and boots (visually) but still maintain the stats.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Magus

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Capital idea! I personally would like a prehensile tail that could grip things, such as my wand so my Wizard could have hands free...perhaps to use a cell phone, droid or a personal grooming item.

Survivor
May 02, 2014
That sounds good to me there could be any kinds of tales let's work together to get it.

kymma lvl 9

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
gabrielledaisypeta... on May 4, 2014 wrote:

That sounds wonderful, Gabrielledaisypeta!

The game Mermaid101 sounds much better than a gear type or mount. I hope KI looks at and considers this!

~ Miranda Thunder gem
Level 86
"There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Survivor
May 02, 2014
MidnightMT101 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
That sounds wonderful, Gabrielledaisypeta!

The game Mermaid101 sounds much better than a gear type or mount. I hope KI looks at and considers this!

~ Miranda Thunder gem
Level 86
"There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
Can't we just get the game and also the mermaid tails as boots I think it would look really cool on girls wizards.

I wouldn't want to ride a mount at all.

Kymma lvl 16