Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Palace?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
When I first did the black palace, I noticed that my name had been switched from Saffron to Hannah. In the middle of the dungeon, my friend got disconnected so I left and we started it again but my name was back to normal then. I've seen this topic come up about Avalon but is it common in Zafaria also?
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
need help in the black place dugen i have tired many times on my own would like the help

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
bell6903 on May 8, 2014 wrote:
need help in the black place dugen i have tired many times on my own would like the help
Perhaps you should post this on Central, not here. It will take you about half a week to set up a time, if you're lucky. Also, make your own thread instead of attaching on to this one, people are less likely to see your post.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
Don't want to be mean but are you even listening or reading the storyline?
You needed to change into an elephant to get in Black Palace and you were Hannah for disguise.
I was Hannah also.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Yes in places like Ghost avalon it changed my name to Austin Firecaster to just Bentley but this has not happened in black palace for me so maybe its just a random times it happens or its just a bug.
May the fire shine bright
Austin Firecaster Exalted Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
I find that your name changes whenever you buy a morph. In Ghost Avalon and the Black Palace, you morph into different things. This changes your name for whatever reason, it's just how it is. Your name should change back once you get rid of the morph. (To test this try buying a morph in the crowns shop for 500 gold)

Tyler BattleBlade Level 100

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
I had the same problem when i did Black Palace. My name changed to Amber, and when i changed back and beat Tim-Tim i went out and my name was still Amber, so i tried the fire elf poly-morph and it showed my name as Amber Dragonblade.

Jonathan Dragonblade Level 71

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Jason Lifesword on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
Don't want to be mean but are you even listening or reading the storyline?
You needed to change into an elephant to get in Black Palace and you were Hannah for disguise.
I was Hannah also.
My friend that was doing this with me did not have their name changed. She also had the transformation and nothing happened to her. Also, if this is a disguise, shouldn't it show up on everyone's computer. The "Hannah" only showed up on mine.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Saffron Sandsword (now deleted)
Legendary