Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

krampus tc card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
not seeing the yuletide pack anymore. is the only way to get a krampus tc card through loremoaster now?

Administrator
Please do not create duplicate posts on the same subject, young Wizard.

Loremaster and Krampus Spells can now be crafted by Legendary level crafters! Look for the Loremaster recipe in the Wyrd at Grady in Dun Scaith, and look for Krampus recipe in Mooshu's Shirataki Temple at Master Yan Kan Kook

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Speaking of the loremaster i have played her i think close to twenty three times now(not an exaggeration) and haven't received a single spell. i know its a rare drop and everything but thats rediculous. i also have tried taking out the minions and leaving just her while toying with her. i reshuffled twice and went through my deck three times before finally ending her and all i got were a few treasure cards i really want to know whats up. aslo i have fought malistaire and done the waterworks multiple times each and only getting 1 fire mastery amulet when other people practically walk in and get it.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
chris ravenheart on May 4, 2014 wrote:
Speaking of the loremaster i have played her i think close to twenty three times now(not an exaggeration) and haven't received a single spell. i know its a rare drop and everything but thats rediculous. i also have tried taking out the minions and leaving just her while toying with her. i reshuffled twice and went through my deck three times before finally ending her and all i got were a few treasure cards i really want to know whats up. aslo i have fought malistaire and done the waterworks multiple times each and only getting 1 fire mastery amulet when other people practically walk in and get it.
23 times is nothing. Expect to do her a couple hundred times if you want a spell.