Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Flare.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Every 24 hours you can click a flare next to your friends list, and they will receive a notice saying "Brandon Nightcaster would like some help." This can help from telling everyone in your friends list, one by one, to come help you with a dungeon, get more drops from a boss, or just party in Ravenwood. So while you're putting up tapestries (to nightside) in your dorm you can decide to help a friend during his wizard flare or not. The reason I propose this idea is because I often find myself wanting all my friends to party but I don't wanna text them all one by one. Also when I'm in mooshu fighting Do-Daga for paper lanturns, a surprise boost in numbers wouldn't hurt my chances for more lanturns. I posted this before but some words were capitalized.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I hope they never add this idea. If you need help you can at least take the time to address a person and not spam all your friends for random help.

Survivor
May 25, 2012
This may cause issues considering some wizards may do that while someone is walking across the street and they get sucked in with some monsters to hear someone saying they want help.
Hope this helps!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
What if you had thirty friends online and twenty of them teleported to you, that would be a complete waste of 17 players' time because only three would be able to join your battle or enter the dungeon.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Yeah we have chat but, when 20 people are online I'd rather just send a flare.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Brandon Nightcaste... on May 4, 2014 wrote:
Yeah we have chat but, when 20 people are online I'd rather just send a flare.
What's so hard about typing "can you help me with a boss?" a couple times? 24 hours seems like a very long and potentially game-breaking cooldown. Maybe 30 minutes, max.