Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up not working?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I've been trying to team up with people in Winterbane hall by going to the house tours and pressing team up on the Winterbane hall sigil but it doesn't work, it continues to say;

"Wait young wizard that area is not quite ready for you to adventure in wait a few moments and try again"

I've waited for so long but the try again button never turns red but stay black and when I close that pop up the team up button starts the 5 min countdown! I've tried team up before in different dungeons and it worked why not Winterbane hall in the house tour?! Not only winterbane isn't working but midnight sun pagoda is too. please reply.

-Duncan HawkWhisper

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I think the real bug is having the team-up option available for the private Gauntlets. Gauntlet dungeons are meant to be private for you and your friends. Yes adding houses with them to tours allows others to use them, but they are still private dungeon instances for players within THAT house.

Defender
May 30, 2010
make sure the area is loaded before using the team up cause otherwise that team up wont work if game hasnt loaded that area

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
Hullo I've heard many things from dear friends if mine that "Team Up" isn't working or broken...
As far as I know when I try to enter a dungeon it works perfectly fine even at people's houses
Although I have to sometime wait hours on end just to get one person to join

Hope ya don't have to sit and wait as long as me...

Peace

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
mollyisthebest on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
make sure the area is loaded before using the team up cause otherwise that team up wont work if game hasnt loaded that area
Yup the area is loaded but the same thing happens over and over even if I log out or go to a different laptop.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
i really dont think team up is meant for gauntlet it has tiers for every ten lvls so if you used team up you may end up in a lvl 90 teir

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
The Wyrm on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
i really dont think team up is meant for gauntlet it has tiers for every ten lvls so if you used team up you may end up in a lvl 90 teir
No w101 set winterbane/pagoda tiers by the lowest level wizard in there. the only way for tier 5 is levels 81-100.