Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People and creators of wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
please make Amber and Turquoise easier to get you can only get them from gladiator or the packs in the crown shop and arena tickets and he is really hard to do any not a lot of wizards want to farm him for it and i need 20 Amber and 8 Turquoise and not a lot of people can afford crowns and its not shown in the bazaar you can craft it but you need Merle's whiskers and there hard to fine and not a lot of pvp can do pvp cause its hard for low levels so can you please put Amber and Turquoise in the bazaar or make a vendor that sells them plz plz plz

Historian
May 15, 2009
it's actually easier to get these items from the gladiator than you think. if you go with a couple friends it makes the trips go by immensely faster. Try getting life, death, storm, or fire to join you on the fight. they can make the battle a breeze

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Both are only needed at high levels and drop very regularly in all 3 Aquila dungeons and select bosses in Azteca, but extremely regular in nearly every boss in Khrysalis.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I've seen amber, turquoise, and merle's whiskers in the bazaar but they are rare because Guess what? They are in high demand. Sometimes, you just need to wait in the bazaar for someone to sell them. Good luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Thanks guys!! i didn't know they were in Ks and Azteca

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I find crafting has gotten really sad. It used to be you crafted to avoid farming. Granted collecting took time too but you could usually do it a long your way while questing and a lot of realm hopping. Now to craft you need to farm?

Mary

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Northlite on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
I find crafting has gotten really sad. It used to be you crafted to avoid farming. Granted collecting took time too but you could usually do it a long your way while questing and a lot of realm hopping. Now to craft you need to farm?

Mary
Omg Right the game is getting way to complicated you can craft amber but you have to farm for the item in the same place you get the amber what is the sense of farming for the stuff in the same place you to get the stuff from