Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do I need to do Mt Olympus for Atlantea?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 21, 2012
When I first heard about the Aquila dungeons, since my wizards were already past, I just figured I would do Atlantea when I reached the level, but when I reached level 70, I didn't get a call or something, if I need to do Mt Olympus first I can just do Waterworks a few times, cause I don't want to spend those Crowns, But I do want to try Tartarus when I reach level 90.

Historian
May 15, 2009
yea I think the dungeons in Aquila are sequential you need to do Mount Olympus first, then Atlantea, then Tartarus

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Pretty sure you need to complete each in order to trigger the quest for the next. You could however rent Olympus instead of buying it, to complete it and move on to Atlantea. Would save you a few bucks, but without owning Olympus you won't be able to farm the Gladiator for the Alpha and Omega Ring which is pretty much the best in the game.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
I know for sure each is sequential, Olympus before Atlantea then Tartarus. But Wraithcaster has it right, the best ring and athame are dropped my the Gladiator. Each area has a special level 90 boss fight after completing the dungeon that you will want if you are a completionist and want all the badges.

Adrian 90, 96, 67