Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please don't go over board KI

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Hi, so now that KR part 2 is now live i want to talk about something.not going over lvl 100 i have seen many games go because of how many levels they have.I do not want to have that happen to this game so KI please do not go over level 100. (Note: i have been playing since 2nd grade and will always stick with this game)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Wyrm on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
Hi, so now that KR part 2 is now live i want to talk about something.not going over lvl 100 i have seen many games go because of how many levels they have.I do not want to have that happen to this game so KI please do not go over level 100. (Note: i have been playing since 2nd grade and will always stick with this game)
I have to disagree... what would be the point of questing without gaining any experience and leveling up?
What KI needs to do is go back and add more side-world content... additions to Wysteria and Wintertusk.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
I understand his point, I have stopped leveling my alts simply because its to long of a haul through old content. What they could have that other mmos have done is to have an accelerated leveling rate if you have a toon already at max level.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
The Wyrm on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
We can't just keep doing a whole story line at the same level, all the worlds will have to be literally the same difficulty, no more spells, not a good idea.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Well...
Depending on how old you are, you might not understand business.
Kingsisle will of course go on with the game, and I am glad they will.
I am really tired of people complaining about them continuing, I mean, a game that racks in millions a year?
Of course they aren't just going to throw it away! That would make the money I spent useless and the game would end up like Toontown.
Toontown never updated and because of this it lost money and shut down. Is this what you want?
And what will you do when you hit the cap? Start over again until all six are capped?
BOOOOOOOORING.

Anyways, just take this in mind young wizard!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I agree with RavenLady777. Without continuous leveling up, new gear, content, spells... there's no point in continuing to play. There's absolutely no such thing as "too many levels" as long as you continue to progress forward. Games the fail to provide progress and fresh content to players die. Games do not die from providing too much progress.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
If Kingsisle doesn't make new worlds after the Morganthe Arc and Level 100 mostly all the players who defeat her would leave and most likely never come back. Plus Kingsisle kind of already confirmed a third arc and left us with a cliffhanger in Khrysalis so not continuing wouldn't work. So if there is a new arc we would most likely level up to 150
Megan Frostflame Level 98