Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Was this intentional?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
I was helping my friends with Avalon quests when I decided to check the quest finder, and see if there was anything I could do there. Granted I am high enough level to be in Avalon I had not reached the world yet quest wise. The quest available to me was "Way of the Wyrd, if I remember correct. The quest where you need to find the Avalon Toadstools. Was I supposed to be able to do this quest already? I had picked it up, it's in my quest book right now, but if it turns out to be a bug I won't do it until I'm where I should be for it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
BenStormDust on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
I was helping my friends with Avalon quests when I decided to check the quest finder, and see if there was anything I could do there. Granted I am high enough level to be in Avalon I had not reached the world yet quest wise. The quest available to me was "Way of the Wyrd, if I remember correct. The quest where you need to find the Avalon Toadstools. Was I supposed to be able to do this quest already? I had picked it up, it's in my quest book right now, but if it turns out to be a bug I won't do it until I'm where I should be for it.
Side quests can be available to anyone in the area no matter what level. I believe this is what you have taken.

Mary