Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet training bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
this hasn't affected actual gameplay but when i train my pet in the training games, instead of showing "your pet is much improved" it now says that my pet didn't improve (it still shows the +4 for experience). Please fix.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
That's because the stat the pet game added is maxed out. You still get the +4 experience, but no stat was improved. Not a bug.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
thomasnightriver on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
this hasn't affected actual gameplay but when i train my pet in the training games, instead of showing "your pet is much improved" it now says that my pet didn't improve (it still shows the +4 for experience). Please fix.

This happens if you have maxed out your stats. You still get XP toward the next level (epic, mega, etc.) but none of your attributes (strength, etc.) have increased. So your pet has not improved its stats, but it is still progressing toward leveling up.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
seethe42 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
That's because the stat the pet game added is maxed out. You still get the +4 experience, but no stat was improved. Not a bug.
weird because i the stat was maxed out but it didnt say that before the test realm. i have a maxed stat polar fox before the test realm and it didnt show that unless i didnt do the game. it then showed up after the test realmn release.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
thomasnightriver on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
weird because i the stat was maxed out but it didnt say that before the test realm. i have a maxed stat polar fox before the test realm and it didnt show that unless i didnt do the game. it then showed up after the test realmn release.
As long as I've played it's always said that when the stat affected by the game is maxed. If it gives +1 str and +3 agil for example, If agil is full but str isn't, it will say you improved. Once both are full it will say didn't improve. Snacks obviously have no effect on this nor do stats that weren't affected by the game you choose.