Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I'm a level 41, and I was wondering what quest do I have to do to unlock Dragonspyre. I'm working on Marleybone currently and it's taking forever!!!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
After Marleybone is Mooshu. After Mooshu is Dragonspyre. You still have one more world to work through. If you want to make it through Marleybone faster, don't do the side quests. Same thing for Mooshu. Keep on moving forward and you will make it eventually. We, the wizards currently in Dragonspyre and on, have all been there and done that. If you need a wizard with a steady wand and lots of healing spells, give me a call. I will be happy to help standing tall by your side.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Finish Marleybone and Mooshu Storylines.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
I'm a level 41, and I was wondering what quest do I have to do to unlock Dragonspyre. I'm working on Marleybone currently and it's taking forever!!!
You've got a long way to go... you must complete Marleybone to move on to Mooshu, then all main storyline quests in Mooshu before moving on to Dragonspyre.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Ashley Lifeheart on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
After Marleybone is Mooshu. After Mooshu is Dragonspyre. You still have one more world to work through. If you want to make it through Marleybone faster, don't do the side quests. Same thing for Mooshu. Keep on moving forward and you will make it eventually. We, the wizards currently in Dragonspyre and on, have all been there and done that. If you need a wizard with a steady wand and lots of healing spells, give me a call. I will be happy to help standing tall by your side.
Thank you!!!! I will totally take you up on your help offer, its been getting kinda tough in katensteins lab, I really appreciate your helping. Can you meet up Saturday?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
You have to defeat Mooshu to get to DragonSpyre.

Chris Foe Level 37 Wizard Open Chat.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
Thank you!!!! I will totally take you up on your help offer, its been getting kinda tough in katensteins lab, I really appreciate your helping. Can you meet up Saturday?
Sure. Is 2:00 pm (Eastern time zone) in the realm Wu by the world gate fine? You should be looking for a level 46 (or above, depending if I level up in that time) life wizard named Ashley Lifeheart.

ps. I don't have text chat

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Ashley Lifeheart on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Sure. Is 2:00 pm (Eastern time zone) in the realm Wu by the world gate fine? You should be looking for a level 46 (or above, depending if I level up in that time) life wizard named Ashley Lifeheart.

ps. I don't have text chat
Thanks! Yes, that's perfect

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Sorry, I can't make it Saturday, can we do it Monday? Same time same place? I really appreciate the help!
I also don't have text chat, I'm glad I'm not the only one if Monday works, I'm Scarlet Moonstone and dressed in green, probably riding a stonehopper.
- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Sorry, I can't make it Saturday, can we do it Monday? Same time same place? I really appreciate the help!
I also don't have text chat, I'm glad I'm not the only one if Monday works, I'm Scarlet Moonstone and dressed in green, probably riding a stonehopper.
No can do, 2:00 pm on Monday I will be at school. Needs to be on the weekend or after school (7:00) with some risk that I have homework.

~Ashley Lifeheart, level 46 master theurgist

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Scarletmoonstone14, you do have two other options that might help.

There is a new in-game feature called Team Up. Details are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-feature-team-up-8ad6a418446d872301446f03aa601d2b/8ad6a418446d872301446f03aa631d2c?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a418446d872301446f03aa631d2c

Basically, when you get to the sigils on a dungeon, there is an option now you can select.

Or, you can go to one of the fansites and post to ask for help. Here is a link to one in case you are interested in trying it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

When you post on that fansite, the replies are usually very quick (real time reply, no waiting for moderators). Maybe this would help you find someone.

Hope this helps.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Ashley Lifeheart on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
No can do, 2:00 pm on Monday I will be at school. Needs to be on the weekend or after school (7:00) with some risk that I have homework.

~Ashley Lifeheart, level 46 master theurgist
Ok, sorry to be such a pain. Is Saturday, same time and all ok, then we have week in advance

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
Ok, sorry to be such a pain. Is Saturday, same time and all ok, then we have week in advance
I think it will work. Sorry about that inconvenience. I'll let you know if something pops up.

Ashley Lifeheart, level 46 master theurgist

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Ashley Lifeheart on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
I think it will work. Sorry about that inconvenience. I'll let you know if something pops up.

Ok thanks for all the help hope to see you in the spiral soon!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
Fighting Malisteer is hard though because you need to beat up Cirus drake 5,000 health!

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Ashley Lifeheart on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:

Are we still up for today?

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Ok thanks for all the help hope to see you in the spiral soon!

Something poped up (I hope this gets on before 2) and I need to change the time to 5:00 pm. I forgot about some community service that I need to do with my community service club. Sorry about that.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Its alright, I can't make it at 5, sorry maybe a different day? You are very generous to keep putting forth the effort. Monday at 5 (your time zone)?

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
Its alright, I can't make it at 5, sorry maybe a different day? You are very generous to keep putting forth the effort. Monday at 5 (your time zone)?
Sorry, school. (again)

Defender
Oct 04, 2010