Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ridiculous Hades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I know this dungeon has a low drop rate and i know its even lower thank waterworks, but this is ridiculous i have done hades literally 40 times and all i have gotten from him that is good is one set of his boots. I have got nothing else but senator stuff and non hades things. Like i said i know the drop rate is low, but this is a huge problem for me because i spend 2 hours or more in 1 dungeon and get nothing. This is ridiculous and crazy.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SunSerpentire101 on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
I know this dungeon has a low drop rate and i know its even lower thank waterworks, but this is ridiculous i have done hades literally 40 times and all i have gotten from him that is good is one set of his boots. I have got nothing else but senator stuff and non hades things. Like i said i know the drop rate is low, but this is a huge problem for me because i spend 2 hours or more in 1 dungeon and get nothing. This is ridiculous and crazy.
You're preaching to the choir here, OP.

I feel your pain~ I have been through 100 times over 3 wizards, and have gotten 1 pair of boots. At this point, I have all but given up: I go there only for the amber (since I need it to finish crafting Deer Knight for my necromancer) and have accepted that I will never see the gear.

In real-life terms, Tortureus (the much-more appropriate name) is equivalent to putting in a lot of effort at work or school and getting kicked in the mouth by the old-as-Krok secretary on your way out. It's an insult, and I am not okay with it.

We aren't asking for much, KI. We are asking for reasonable compensation, reward equal to the time and effort we have wasted.

-von

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
I have over 1400 runs on my death on hades what do i have as notable items? the tormented hat like a dozen copies of it. Been looking for the robe it has yet to drop. I still do around 50 runs a week hopefully i will get it before k2 goes live.