Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are the most effective spells for kroktopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
I want to know how i should train my wizard for kroktopia. Angel Sky HeartLevel 22

Explorer
May 13, 2013
Well I wouldn't consider training into a spefific school for a specific spell (otherwise that spell will become useless in the long run excluding things like tower shield and feint and satyr). Just continue (if you are using your training points this way) to go up on ice till tower shield, death till feint, etc. hope this helped!

Pokebow lvl 16 (I'm getting there)

P.S. This is my first post! :D

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Hello,
I think that the best thing you can do is learn death life and ice so you can learn satyr,tower shield and feint when you're higher level and also use thier spells if the creatures you're fighting are your same school as people do not receive good power pips in this level.
Hope this helped.
Mindy GoldenHeart
level 85 conjurer

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
The previous posters offer widely popular advice for using training points in other schools but at level 22 those beneficial spells are still a ways away, except for Tower shield. My suggestion, if you're a wizard is, cast Fire Blade plus Meteor Strike. Once you hit level 25, then you may want to learn Elemental Blade from the Tree "Niles" for additional damage, and level 26 you get your Fire aura for even more damage boosting.

I used this strategy and the Krokotopian Zone was a breeze for my wizard.

I hope this helped you. Best of luck to you in the spiral.

Gabriel

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
Fire aura?What now? where do you learn that?

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Angel,

Your Fire aura spell is learned from Falmea in Ravenwood at level 26, free of charge.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Angel Sky Heart on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure what they mean by "fire aura"? But at Level 26, you get Wyldfire, which gives a +25% boost to all fire spells for everyone in the duel circle, including the enemies.

This link shows all of the Fire School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

You can click on the highlighted items for more details (like "who the trainer is", the quest line with prequests and requirements, etc.).

Don't forget to visit the "Other Trainers" to pick up your free spells too.

Hope this helps.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Angel Sky Heart on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
I'm pretty sure Gabriel means the fire spell called Wyldfire. It surrounds the battle arena and adds 25% damage to all fire spells. You will learn it for free from your professor at level 26.

It is not an aura. Auras are astral Star School spells that can only be learned if you are level 50 or higher.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
Thank you for explaining alura and errol that helped