Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wich is the best school?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
this is mostly for the teachers so that they can tell me about each school so that i can see wich is my favorite ( or wich one seems the best for me ) and even if i dont get that school ( because a friend told me you do like a test or something ) i at least know wich could be my secondary school ( have no idea what that is), to be honest i still havent done the test ( because i am using the same account from pirate101) so i would like too know wich should be my school :D

hope i have answers!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lifedude2002 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
this is mostly for the teachers so that they can tell me about each school so that i can see wich is my favorite ( or wich one seems the best for me ) and even if i dont get that school ( because a friend told me you do like a test or something ) i at least know wich could be my secondary school ( have no idea what that is), to be honest i still havent done the test ( because i am using the same account from pirate101) so i would like too know wich should be my school :D

hope i have answers!
First, you can "skip the test" when you are creating a new wizard, and you can "select" any school at all.

And, Professor Greyrose gave a good answer about the schools, a long time ago, but it still applies. On this post (link enclosed), Professor Greyrose refers to another link with details about "each school of magic". Maybe this will help:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/complimenting-schools-26312/141786?fromSearchResult=true#141786

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lifedude2002 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:

hope i have answers!
All the information you are asking for is right on this website.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/magic-schools

Only you can decide what school to try... everyone has their favorites but my favorite may not be a school you enjoy at all.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
thx so much guys, i think i know wich....

andrea goldheart. soon to be

isaac goldheart lvl 22 "you are welcome moolinda!"