Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Hardest Boss

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
I have a question, for all the players who got through the main story, do you want to tell me what the hardest boss was? Ghost Dog? (He was easy :)) Maybe Young Morganthe! Maybe Pendragon! What do you think?!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
As a mostly solo player the difficulty of any boss varies with school. A boss that was simple for my storm might be hard for myth. That said, I would say Tymen WhiteFlame is among the hardest to solo. She's not hard with a party because you know the mana burn will only hit the one with most pips. When you are alone it's hard to cast any real damage when you can't have more than 3 rounds of pips without losing them.

A lot of people will say Belloq in Twin Giants but I have to disagree. His cheat can simply be ignored by dressing in Balance Resist gear that's easily available at the bazaar.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
If this counts, I would say the original Malistaire, the one with 100,000 health. That's more than even the bosses in Azteca and Khrysalis, besides Malistaire the Undying. He was the first cheating boss, too, with those enchanted Meteor Strikes every round, along with those enchanted Scarecrows every time someone healed. This was also before Death dispels were around, so the Scarecrows were unavoidable for every heal.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Kravenly the hunter was the hardest boss for me but only because I tried soloing him. That didn't go very well

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
Depends what the conditions are. I soloed a lot of avalon and aztec, and found that solo, the jabberwock was pretty insane (before the update that made the world easier at least, I haven't fought him again since then).
-Adam Seafist

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Haven't you heard? They're all easy. Little kids waltz through every world here while adults struggle. Speaking for myself, who unlike many others here is not the greatest Wizard101 player in the Spiral, I struggle with the cheating bosses. I'm a solo player, and by that I mean I don't have a lot of friends to help me out. Earlier in the game I did, but the people who I was teaming up with are no longer around. Since then most of my friends are people who need my help. Which is cool I love helping others. But I've had to resort often to henchmen, who are almost a detriment in a cheating boss fight.
So as far as the cheating bosses go it seems I had the hardest time with Cipactli in Azteca. Who, according to others, was quite easy. Whatever. I've managed to struggle my Balance Wizard through all the main storyline quests and side quests using a combination of my assets and henchmen when needed. I realize that makes me less of a Wizard but you know what? I don't care. I'm having fun here and that's the bottom line.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
PlayHard101 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
I have a question, for all the players who got through the main story, do you want to tell me what the hardest boss was? Ghost Dog? (He was easy :)) Maybe Young Morganthe! Maybe Pendragon! What do you think?!
none of them are all that hard if you know how to play your school right.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I would say the hidden boss in Mount Olympus but only because I did him when I was magus.
Saffron Sandsword
(now)Master