Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp/warlord/ranked pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
If you want to get the colossal spell you need to be ranked. So, if a warlord play's in ranked pvp matches.This makes it so unfair to the player's trying to get the spell. All i am saying is that warlord's are prevy to item's we are trying to get to. There preasent's in ranked is un needed, after reaching warlod statis.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
protoss4567 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
If you want to get the colossal spell you need to be ranked. So, if a warlord play's in ranked pvp matches.This makes it so unfair to the player's trying to get the spell. All i am saying is that warlord's are prevy to item's we are trying to get to. There preasent's in ranked is un needed, after reaching warlod statis.
No, you don't need to be ranked to get colossal. Colossal is available to everyone lvl 68+ (I think) in ZF.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Um, I don't know where you got your information from, but Colossal is trained in Zafaria at level 64, which is anything but PvP. You have to train these Sun spells in this order: Strong, Giant, Monstrous, Gargantuan, Colossal. So, PvP and Warlords have nothing to do with this.

Also, Warlords continue to PvP because they enjoy getting their rank up. Warlords lack health and are a lower level than you are. You might need a new strategy to beat them.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
protoss4567 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
Wait, you think that Colossal is only trainable why Warlords? Its from Zafaria. You get it in Drum Jungle. It is ONLY accessible from there, and is from a side quest. You don't have to be a Warlord to get it though. And the reason Warlords are still in PvP is to have fun. Most Warlords actually like ranked PvP..so they continue after they reach their first goal. Often times seeing if there strategy will take them as far as the leaderboards.

Wolf Skullslinger/Legend