Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch with Dr. Von Katzenstein

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Ok so I used team up and got teamed up with two people. I said wait up and once they went into battle inside a room an enemy ran into me. I got ran into enemies five times in that same spot. And i followed the quest finder into Dr. Von Katzensteins lab, I ran to the arrow. It said defeat him. Well Katzenstein wasn't there! I guess the people helping me finished the quest. I dont know what to do. :Rachel BlueBlossom Level 39 Wizard. Thank you for whoever can help me. I hope you have a wonderful day in the Wizard101 Spiral!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Same thing happend to me! The dungeon was really tough and I don't feel like paying it all over again. :(

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
afett1 on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
Same thing happend to me! The dungeon was really tough and I don't feel like paying it all over again. :(
Yes, sadly i figured out we have to restart the dungeon .

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
rachel blue blosso... on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
Yes, sadly i figured out we have to restart the dungeon .
It wasn't a glitch. If a quest objective is to defeat a certain enemy and you are not still standing at the end of the battle (or in your case, present for the battle), the quest will not update. Some quests are started immediately upon entry of a dungeon and these will typically update no matter if you are in the battle or not. However, the quests that ask you to defeat certain enemies even before you step into the dungeon will require enemy defeat with you present.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Oran of Urz on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
It wasn't a glitch. If a quest objective is to defeat a certain enemy and you are not still standing at the end of the battle (or in your case, present for the battle), the quest will not update. Some quests are started immediately upon entry of a dungeon and these will typically update no matter if you are in the battle or not. However, the quests that ask you to defeat certain enemies even before you step into the dungeon will require enemy defeat with you present.
Oh, thanks for helping me but i finished the dungeon already. Thanks for the Great info!

Rachel BlueBlossom Now~ LvL 41