Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mana burn and that aura take away not in pvp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Ok so i cant do any pvp anymore because of the balance spells mana burn and the arua destroyer there just to
powerfull KI please make it like the lvl 74 minions where you cant use them in pvp so we can have a fighting chance.i was already bad enough at pvp.

- Colin lvl 83

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
You want to ban two of Balance's spells from PvP? We may as well ban Guardian Spirit, since we don't want Life students reviving, or Bad Juju, since that's overpowered as well. We would have to ban all the spells given at those levels, if we were to ban Mana Burn and Supernova. It's not entirely fair for Balance to lose its spells because you keep losing to them. Make a new strategy against it. Use lower ranked spells instead of your Bone Dragons and Von Monsters. Spam enchanted poisons against them instead. Those will wear them down eventually.

Also, the level 75 minions were made "No PvP" because they all have the same high health (Myth's even higher). They're a little too powerful for PvP.

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Oathkeeper and Obl... on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
You want to ban two of Balance's spells from PvP? We may as well ban Guardian Spirit, since we don't want Life students reviving, or Bad Juju, since that's overpowered as well. We would have to ban all the spells given at those levels, if we were to ban Mana Burn and Supernova. It's not entirely fair for Balance to lose its spells because you keep losing to them. Make a new strategy against it. Use lower ranked spells instead of your Bone Dragons and Von Monsters. Spam enchanted poisons against them instead. Those will wear them down eventually.

Also, the level 75 minions were made "No PvP" because they all have the same high health (Myth's even higher). They're a little too powerful for PvP.
Your last sentence is such an absolute joke that I HAD to comment.

How are they more overpowered or powerful than the Shadow Shrike spell?

Exactly. That's such nonsense it's not even funny. If the minions are too powerful for PVP than the Shadow spells are too powerful for PVP x 2 or even x 3 or 4.

It's literally THAT ridiculous.

Eliminate Shadow Shrike from PVP immediately.

Thank you.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
ViciousVenomousVix... on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:

Exactly. That's such nonsense it's not even funny. If the minions are too powerful for PVP than the Shadow spells are too powerful for PVP x 2 or even x 3 or 4.

Thank you.
Here we go again with shadow shrike. Shadow Shrike isn't a bad spell once you get to know how to use it or know the strategy. Shadow Shrike is very fizzle prone if you don't have good accuracy (Which most people don't because they use Hades Gear) especially if you have smoke screen or black mantle. You can shield with towers, use a regular one first, a 55% next, and maybe even a spell for the school the person is, a fortify, and keep your resist. Even though i'm not a warlord in PvP I know a thing or two about it. And you yourself know ways to keep people from using shadow shrike as i've seen in your other posts trashing Shadow Shrike. It's literally THAT ridiculous that you know how to keep the person from using it but you just don't take your own advice. . One you know the strategy you'll know how to prevent yourself from losing. Though I agree with you on something with this post and it's that the No PvP level 75 minion isn't really that powerful in PvE so what will make them overpowered in PvP.
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
ViciousVenomousVix... on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:

Thank you.
My last sentence was not an absolute joke. The minions use pretty high-ranked spells meant to help alleviate the need for henchmen in PvE, so they're going to be stronger. A Life minion using Rebirth? A Storm minion using Storm Lord? That's why they are "No PvP."

Meanwhile, Shadow spells aren't entirely all they're cracked up to be. In no way are they overpowered, and if they are, you need a new strategy. A simple Tower Shield will eliminate the pierce of Shrike. Meanwhile, you still have your resist. Not to mention you can use dispels, Black Mantles, Fortify, etc. It's not like they don't get damaged for this spell, either.

Anyways, this is a thread for Mana Burn and Supernova, not your issues with Shadow spells.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Hey sorry I disagree with that those spells help make it fair in rank pvp.

Or do you want your fire spell that attacks and give enemy's minus 90 damage to go away?

And power nova is hard to cast balance fizzle a lot on that spell.