Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spirit Caller Drums

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Hello, everyone!

I just need help with this crafting quest I've been holding for almost a year (went on a hiatus).

Spirit Caller Drums (x2)

Recipe:

• Legion Shield (5/4)
  • Perfect Onyx (6/2)
  • Pristine Vial (4/2)
  • Sunstone (9/9)
  • Black Pearl (26/14)
  • Golden Pearl (26/8)
  • Conga Drum (0/2)
  • Aether (24/13)

So, since two spirit caller drums are needed, twice the amount of the reagents are needed. For the Legion Shield and Aether, I believe there are some in the Bazaar. Those marked with question marks, Sunstone, Black Pearl, and Conga Drum, are the ones I am having a hard time to have.

Where are some 'hotspots' to gather/harvest these items? And for the Conga Drum, should it be crafted first?

I would deeply appreciate it if you would share some of your knowledge about crafting.

Thank you!

Magic is everywhere, all you have to do is believe.

Robert EmeraldPyre
Robert StormSword
Robert MythFinder

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
The Legendary Artisan is the absolute most DIFFICULT Crafting quest out there even for me, and yet I LOVE crafting and crafting is, most of the time, easy for me but the Legendary Artisan quest will always be the most difficult. I will try my best to help you on this one. First off, you can buy Transmutes for those Reagents you're struggling on. There is a NPC "Treasure Card" vendor in Celestia Base Camp that also sells not only Treasure Card Recipes but also Transmutes. He has 4 pages of Transmutes. Since the Sunstone Transmute requires Sandstone, try to plant the Deadly Helephant Ears. The Deadly Helephant Ears drops A LOT of Sandstones during the Mature Stage. If you have 12 of them, you're almost guaranteed to get about 5 to 6 Sandstones each Mature Harvests in total of harvesting all 12. Black Pearl isn't as hard to get. Black Pearl is easier to get from the Bazaar then Sandstone so just keep trying to get Black Pearl from the Bazaar OR use the Transmute from the vendor I've mentioned above. The Conga Drum is the MOST DIFFICULT part of the quest therefore making the crafting quest itself the MOST difficult quest ever because it requires 64 Fossil and Fossil is hard to get. One thing you can do is go to Dragonspyre Academy in Dragonspyre to harvest for Stone Block. You can then use the Stone Blocks in the Transmute. I use the Fossil Transmute a lot when I need Fossil. The only hard part of the Legendary Artisan quest in my view of crafting is getting the 64 Fossil for the 4 Conga Drums so try to harvest Stone Block to turn into Fossil. Transmutes will help you greatly in crafting so use them when you need to. I hope this helps

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yes you will need to create conga drums first, so far as to the reagents you mentioned, all can be transmuted or obtained from drops from battle or gardening or found in bazaar; check Wizard101Central for any specifics. If you have other questions just post more. Good luck.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Thank you so much. I'll work on this crafting quest as soon as I get the time.

Survivor
May 23, 2013
Best place I have found to gather stone blocks for transmute fossil is in Stone Town or Zafaria. You will find five stove blocks to pick up per realm also one sandstone. As a bonus you also get black lotus. best of all you can gather these in just about one min which is just the amount of time to wait between realm switches. Set aside 10 minutes at the start or end of play time to finish this very hard quest.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Hey guys!

I just wanted to share this news.

The quest, "Drum A Little Drum", is not in my Spellbook anymore (though I'll miss that)!

Even though there is a very little possibility that you guys would read this (since this thread might have been moved to further pages).

Once again, thank you!

And for those who is doing the same quest, never give up!