Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Negave Nectar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I have been searching and searching until I am ready to pull my hair out for Negave Nectar, the Nectar not the leaves. The recipe I have calls for the leaves and the nectar both. In all the months that I have been looking, I have yet to find a single Negave Nectar. I found where something nicely showed where the Nectar was to be found, but those were the leaves. I have 50 some odd leaves now, I need the Nectar which I am beginning to think is a made up item. I have NEVER not seen a crafting item. This one eludes me, can someone, anyone, please tell me where I can find Agave Nectar?

I have tried looking in the Bazaar, but none to be found there either.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
GoldensRule on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
I have been searching and searching until I am ready to pull my hair out for Negave Nectar, the Nectar not the leaves. The recipe I have calls for the leaves and the nectar both. In all the months that I have been looking, I have yet to find a single Negave Nectar. I found where something nicely showed where the Nectar was to be found, but those were the leaves. I have 50 some odd leaves now, I need the Nectar which I am beginning to think is a made up item. I have NEVER not seen a crafting item. This one eludes me, can someone, anyone, please tell me where I can find Agave Nectar?

I have tried looking in the Bazaar, but none to be found there either.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Agave_Nectar

There is a transmute available.

Mary

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
Agave nectar is a rare drop from agave plants. My balance wizard had to harvest about 60 agave plants to get 5 agave nectar, and I've been told she was lucky. It rarely shows up in the bazaar, and sells immediately when it does.

There is a transmute recipe for the nectar, but you have to be a transcendent crafter to use it, so it can't be used for the one reason most people need it, which is to earn that badge.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It does take a while to do this, but you can get quite a bit of them by cycling realms in the mangrove marsh and alto alto. It takes about 2 minutes in each realm to collect between 5-7 agave in just two locations. Then change realms and repeat. Typically I get about 1 nectar in about every 10-12 realm changes.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Bosses in Aquila also drop Agave Nectar. I've gotten up to 20 farming the Gladiator and Cronus. Though you might not get it the first time since they also drop other reagents like Amber, Turquoise, etc. Level 90 bosses in Aquila are your best bet for it unless you can farm other bosses in Azteca or farm Agave Leaves too. Hope this helps
Megan Frostflame Level 95 Transcendent Crafter

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
I multitasked getting Nectar by farming Gladiator and Cronus for nectar and the ring/blade. I had the ring, blade, and 10 nectar in just a few days.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Seethe42, Megan FrostFlame, and Sean FireSword all gave good advise, but Agave Nectar is still a grind. I have much more Turquoise than Agave Nectar. More frequent occurrence of Agave Leaves/Agave Nectar would help mitigate the scarcity of these reagents, hint, hint at King's Isle, make crafting more fun and less arduous, thank you.