Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle Minions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Hey everybody,
I was just wondering in battle just a few minutes ago, why don't we control and choose and pick the cards that the minions cast? Why don't we control them just so they don't use our trap or feint or anything like that?
I would really like to hear what you guys have to say!
Happy Friday! (Woo-hoo! The weekend is here! :D)

Abigail Dragondreamer
Tiffany Owl

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Abigail Dragondrea... on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
Hey everybody,
I was just wondering in battle just a few minutes ago, why don't we control and choose and pick the cards that the minions cast? Why don't we control them just so they don't use our trap or feint or anything like that?
I would really like to hear what you guys have to say!
Happy Friday! (Woo-hoo! The weekend is here! :D)

Abigail Dragondreamer
Tiffany Owl
I think it is because they are helping in battle and really you could only summon them, but it would be nice to be able to stun them.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I would love to have veto power over minion and henchmen spell selection, mostly to avoid triggering cheats and/or wasting pips on the reverse, bizzaro spell selection they sometimes have programmed.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Like most other balance wizards out there, I just wish I could tell my helpful mander to never attack. Helpful as he can be with shields and power pips and balance blade, the danger of having him burn my traps with weak attacks is much more costly than his 3 point summoning cost.