Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A small problem with the new Archangel's Attire

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Well, as I was logging on, I looked at the Ravenwood News and I saw that it said there was a new attire that just came out and I was like "Oh Cool!". Everyone knows how there is boys version and a girls version of the Coat of invincibility, right? And in my opinion, the Archangel's attire for the girls looked rather cooler then the girls version of the Coat of Invincibility. Anyways, my problem with the Archangel's Attire is that, they have only 1 version. Thing is, for the girls, it looks cool but for the boys, it looks like we are wearing a dress and EVERYONE knows that boys don't wear dress so my question is, why don't Kingsisle make a boys version of the Archangel's Attire that doesn't look like a dress? Seriously, i won't ever buy it because the robe looks like a dress and no boy wants to look like they are wearing a dress. Any boys agree with me? I mean like, i would love to see a separate boys version of the attire that won't look like a dress. Like, probably something with a cape or something like that. Anything but the dress appearance for a boy will be acceptable. Also, make it available with Gold too just like the Guardian's Outfit. A lot of people gotten the Guardian's Outfit because it was also available with gold and plus, the Archangel's Attire is for Appearance ONLY so why spend crowns on a Appearance Only gear? It's reasonable for gear with stats in the Crown Shop to be bought with only crowns but why should we use crowns to buy a Appearance Only gear if it's for only the Appearance?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Well, as I was logging on, I looked at the Ravenwood News and I saw that it said there was a new attire that just came out and I was like "Oh Cool!". Everyone knows how there is boys version and a girls version of the Coat of invincibility, right? And in my opinion, the Archangel's attire for the girls looked rather cooler then the girls version of the Coat of Invincibility. Anyways, my problem with the Archangel's Attire is that, they have only 1 version. Thing is, for the girls, it looks cool but for the boys, it looks like we are wearing a dress and EVERYONE knows that boys don't wear dress so my question is, why don't Kingsisle make a boys version of the Archangel's Attire that doesn't look like a dress? Seriously, i won't ever buy it because the robe looks like a dress and no boy wants to look like they are wearing a dress. Any boys agree with me? I mean like, i would love to see a separate boys version of the attire that won't look like a dress. Like, probably something with a cape or something like that. Anything but the dress appearance for a boy will be acceptable. Also, make it available with Gold too just like the Guardian's Outfit. A lot of people gotten the Guardian's Outfit because it was also available with gold and plus, the Archangel's Attire is for Appearance ONLY so why spend crowns on a Appearance Only gear? It's reasonable for gear with stats in the Crown Shop to be bought with only crowns but why should we use crowns to buy a Appearance Only gear if it's for only the Appearance?
They aren't dresses, they are robes. And a lot of the robes in the game a fairly long.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
In addition to what I've said, the boys version should be similar to the boys version of the Coat of Invincibility since the attire right now is similar to the Girls version of the Coat of Invincibility. I think it should and I hope that Kingsisle does make a Boys version of the Archangel's Attire. If they do make a boys version of the Archangel's Attire and it looks really cool but it's still bought with only crowns, as long as it looks really cool, then i'll be willing to buy it with crowns even thou it sort of will be a waste of crowns since it's an appearance only kind of thing and it won't technically help us in battle in any way at all.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Keep in mind though that many people asked for wings on the male robes as well, as before this set the wings were exclusive to certain female robes. Also, for the first time, the look of the robe is exactly the same for both genders, another thing that many people asked for as well.

KI is simply trying to listen to the community and do what they ask of them to do, nothing wrong with that really. Just remember that you don't have to buy the set if you don't want to, although I will agree that it shouldn't just be crowns only like so many other crowns shop additions are these days sadly (I understand that it's called the crowns shop but still though).

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
In addition to what I've said, the boys version should be similar to the boys version of the Coat of Invincibility since the attire right now is similar to the Girls version of the Coat of Invincibility. I think it should and I hope that Kingsisle does make a Boys version of the Archangel's Attire. If they do make a boys version of the Archangel's Attire and it looks really cool but it's still bought with only crowns, as long as it looks really cool, then i'll be willing to buy it with crowns even thou it sort of will be a waste of crowns since it's an appearance only kind of thing and it won't technically help us in battle in any way at all.
They did make one, the version of the Commander robes that you didn't have to earn in PvP was from the Massive Fantasy Palace bundle. It gave a cloak of invincibility look and decent stats.

Wolf Skullslinger