Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ready for Mooshou?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
So, here's the thing-- me and my friend are both completing the storyline together. If one of us aren't on, we don't do the storyline. We just do sidequests. I finally got to level 35. We have been taking Marleybone kind of slowely. I wondered if I should speed up and if we are the appropriate level for Mooshou now. Thanks!

-Paige ShadowBloom Lvl. 35

Oh, and my friend is Jordan Stormstrider Lvl. 34

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Your level is perfectly fine for Mooshu. It's all up to you what speed you want to go through the spiral.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
RainyCat on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
So, here's the thing-- me and my friend are both completing the storyline together. If one of us aren't on, we don't do the storyline. We just do sidequests. I finally got to level 35. We have been taking Marleybone kind of slowely. I wondered if I should speed up and if we are the appropriate level for Mooshou now. Thanks!

-Paige ShadowBloom Lvl. 35

Oh, and my friend is Jordan Stormstrider Lvl. 34
If you are enjoying your time questing though the worlds slowly continue to take your time. It also prepares you better for the upper worlds if you have a slight level advantage with better gear or spells at your disposal.

Some times when you speed things up you miss the highlights of the worlds and wonder what it was all about to get you where you are now.

Mary

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
You are definitely ready for Mooshu.
I got into Mooshu at level 29 and had barely any trouble at all.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Your a pretty good level, at least I think so... :) If you have a friend with you, it should be extremely easy.

~ Vanessa

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Mooshu was designed for Magus level... 30-39. Ideal level you shouldn't struggle with it at all.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Well, I got in Mooshu at level 30, and so far I haven't had any problems with it. You might want to speed up, because Marleybone (for me) took a really long time. But that is just me. I would say, summing this all up, that you're more then ready for Mooshu.

~We all have a dark side, but most of us refuse to admit it~

-Jess

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I am trying to get into mooshou and everybody knows you need to complete Chelsea court but for some reason it will not let me get mooshou even though I have completed Chelsea court. why is that I mean my dad got it but I am still stuck. I am ice i

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Monster high on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
I am trying to get into mooshou and everybody knows you need to complete Chelsea court but for some reason it will not let me get mooshou even though I have completed Chelsea court. why is that I mean my dad got it but I am still stuck. I am ice i
You need to defeat Meowiarty in Big Ben to move onto Mooshu. You need to complete Chelsea Court as part of the quests to get there, but you will have to do more than just Chelsea Court.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Monster high on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Chelsea Court is just at the beginning of Marleybone. This link shows all of the areas and quests in Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

The last quest is in the Royal Museum, where you defeat Meowiarty.

Then you move on to Mooshu.

This link shows a map with all of the areas listed for Marleybone.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Marleybone

You still have a long way to go...

Survivor
May 02, 2011
I am Level 35 too, but i actually solo'ed Marleybone without any minions and friends because most of my friends

aren't big about wizard101. But what I learned is take your time.

because you'll be better prepared.

Fiona Has her own Sun, You Probably do Too.