Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raging In Xibalba- Robert Silver Promethean

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Well, this is a short story I would like to talk about. I was with 2 balance people because I was desperate for someone to help me. We made it past the 1st 2nd 3rd boss and then kinda Malistare The Undying and I was so exited because we had one of his minions left then Before I killed it Malistare used bone dragon on me when i had 1,634 health and thought it wasnt that bad. But it did 863 damage 1 out of 3 rounds then i finally killed the ice boss so we all passed he died. Since bone dragon was still effecting it killed me so when we finished I was like so I hurried back to the dungeon as fast as I could my friends already left so I went inside by myself and good thing I didnt have to redo it so I went to where Malistare was and where his piece of rock was flew off into space when he is on it so I couldn't finish my quest so I raged like HECK! Then I started crying because I have no real friends and my family practically hates me so those people trolled me and I am hated by everyone I guess so then again I was crying because this is the only thing I had a friend on, so its my favorite game and thats my story.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Robert Silver on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Well, this is a short story I would like to talk about. I was with 2 balance people because I was desperate for someone to help me. We made it past the 1st 2nd 3rd boss and then kinda Malistare The Undying and I was so exited because we had one of his minions left then Before I killed it Malistare used bone dragon on me when i had 1,634 health and thought it wasnt that bad. But it did 863 damage 1 out of 3 rounds then i finally killed the ice boss so we all passed he died. Since bone dragon was still effecting it killed me so when we finished I was like so I hurried back to the dungeon as fast as I could my friends already left so I went inside by myself and good thing I didnt have to redo it so I went to where Malistare was and where his piece of rock was flew off into space when he is on it so I couldn't finish my quest so I raged like HECK! Then I started crying because I have no real friends and my family practically hates me so those people trolled me and I am hated by everyone I guess so then again I was crying because this is the only thing I had a friend on, so its my favorite game and thats my story.
So sorry to hear your story.

"Friends" abandoning you in a dungeon is the pits! This happened to me way back when I did Helephant - several hours of play all for nothing. And Xibalba is just terrible anyway; it is my least favorite dungeon in the spiral.

However, I am confused -- why could you not finish the quest? Malistaire floats off into the void no matter what anyone does; you can't kill him.

Check again. Are you sure the quest was not completed? If not, send a message to KI help. It seems that you should get credit for completing the dungeon and the quest. They can probably fix it for you.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
The last part kinda lost me.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
FinnAgainWindrider on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
So sorry to hear your story.

"Friends" abandoning you in a dungeon is the pits! This happened to me way back when I did Helephant - several hours of play all for nothing. And Xibalba is just terrible anyway; it is my least favorite dungeon in the spiral.

However, I am confused -- why could you not finish the quest? Malistaire floats off into the void no matter what anyone does; you can't kill him.

Check again. Are you sure the quest was not completed? If not, send a message to KI help. It seems that you should get credit for completing the dungeon and the quest. They can probably fix it for you.
They won't fix it. It's just bad timing. He killed the bosses with DoT but he also died same round from a DoT. So at the end of the battle he was dead. Just have to run it again. I'd suggest checking out
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
I have a similar story. I was doing Mount Olympus in Aquila with some friends, I got to Zeus, we beat him. The similarity was that I died right at the last turn! My friends killed him. Flipping really Zeus?!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
Oh! And, if you want, you can add me in Wizard101. Reply to this and tell me where to go. I think it would be best to meet in Wizard City. Tell me the realm and area. Finally, it can only be on Saturday. That's when I'm only allowed to play.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
seethe42 on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
They won't fix it. It's just bad timing. He killed the bosses with DoT but he also died same round from a DoT. So at the end of the battle he was dead. Just have to run it again. I'd suggest checking out
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups
Wow, that really is the worst of luck!

Good tip to refer to the Meet-ups though.