Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best drop?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
Hey fellow spell casters! I was wondering, what was the best drop you've ever gotten? This could include stuff like lots of gold, gear (or even multiple pieces of it), mega snacks, or maybe you like reagents. I once got some mega snacks and some boots which were worth wearing for a while from mirror lake. What was yours and the boss that dropped it?
Kevin Trollpants, archmage necromancer

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
mine is the waterworks gear but i heard that in cl the trial of the sphere's the first boss drops a sea dragon but they might have changed it

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Several mega snacks while farming Loremaster. Also once I opened a silver chest in Kt and got nearly three hundred gold Kt chests usually only give about ninety gold at most.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
when i got my exalted life i was So Happy and surprised! I hadn't even been farming, i was just there to help a friend since I had no quests left. You could have knocked me over with a feather.
Amber Raven Song 95

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
AmberRavenSong7 on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
when i got my exalted life i was So Happy and surprised! I hadn't even been farming, i was just there to help a friend since I had no quests left. You could have knocked me over with a feather.
Amber Raven Song 95
The same happened to me. Was helping a friend and got the exalted life amulet. All I could do was stare at the screen in stunned amazement.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
My friends and I used to farm pets & statues all the time, but I'm on my 2nd account now and the only thing I can think of that I have only got once is the Model MB car.

I got Ice and Myth amulets as drops, they're probably the most useful things. Spells from Loremaster are nice, even if you don't get the "right one".
I gave up farming for Waterworks gear and just crafted the Wintertusk gear. I'm still using a lot of that L56-58 stuff in Azteca...

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Timothy Lionstalke... on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
My friends and I used to farm pets & statues all the time, but I'm on my 2nd account now and the only thing I can think of that I have only got once is the Model MB car.

I got Ice and Myth amulets as drops, they're probably the most useful things. Spells from Loremaster are nice, even if you don't get the "right one".
I gave up farming for Waterworks gear and just crafted the Wintertusk gear. I'm still using a lot of that L56-58 stuff in Azteca...
my was hades he dropped zeus' skyforged armor poseidons cowl of flares and hades crown of blazes I was like o my gosh it's super hard to get it

Spellcaster