Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Master

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
Is this possibly a glitch? I visit krokotopia and I find this shop. I go in and I get two badges, one is secret shopper which I can understand why I got it because I visited a secret shop and one is ninja master which I don't understand why I got it. so now I have questions is this a glitch or are you supposed to get a ninja master badge because I started thinking, how in the world could you be a ninja if you found a secret shop? so I look up the badge and you are supposed t get this badge when you so 50 ninja pig course and I only think I have only done 25 courses. so are you supposed to get this badge when you enter a secret shop in krokotopia or is it just a glitch, and if it is a glitch recommend getting it fixed.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
XWizard MasterX on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Is this possibly a glitch? I visit krokotopia and I find this shop. I go in and I get two badges, one is secret shopper which I can understand why I got it because I visited a secret shop and one is ninja master which I don't understand why I got it. so now I have questions is this a glitch or are you supposed to get a ninja master badge because I started thinking, how in the world could you be a ninja if you found a secret shop? so I look up the badge and you are supposed t get this badge when you so 50 ninja pig course and I only think I have only done 25 courses. so are you supposed to get this badge when you enter a secret shop in krokotopia or is it just a glitch, and if it is a glitch recommend getting it fixed.
This came up last month too. Sounds like a glitch:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/ninja-master-8ad6a4143bffbb27013c1df1e543107b

You might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and ask them about it. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who had this happen, so they can check it quicker.