Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you like best about Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Is it that you can play on your old clunker of a computer?
Or you can just wander around visit, harvest & enjoy the sights without worring about being ganked by some pk'ers.?
Me. I think one of my favorite things is the voice acting. I love listening to the scripts the npc's have. Sometimes I don't get to enjoy it properly when I get a quest update while sitting in the middle of a mob of nasties. Or running a dungeon with a party that's run it about a zillion times before me but, on the whole I gotta say I love the voice acting of Wizard101 the best.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
The people that play and the enemies

Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
Pappy021 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
Is it that you can play on your old clunker of a computer?
Or you can just wander around visit, harvest & enjoy the sights without worring about being ganked by some pk'ers.?
Me. I think one of my favorite things is the voice acting. I love listening to the scripts the npc's have. Sometimes I don't get to enjoy it properly when I get a quest update while sitting in the middle of a mob of nasties. Or running a dungeon with a party that's run it about a zillion times before me but, on the whole I gotta say I love the voice acting of Wizard101 the best.
What I love the most about Wizard101 is the fact that you don't have to quest to be active. If you get stuck or bored (like I have a couple times) you can always go work on your house, train pets, craft, PvP, and when you're back in the mood you can continue with leveling XD

R.I.P.
Morgrim, Lvl. 85

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Well... There's a lot of stuff I like about Wizard101, but one of the those things are the sound effects in the game. Like the footsteps, rides, the voices ^^, and the sound of casting spells and the noises of them.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I love the music / pop culture references.
Sometimes you're laughing your head off at something that your friends don't understand.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Oh, just the plot, the characters, the script, the gameplay, etc... aka everything!

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Yeah you can pretty much play the game on a bad computer the game isn't that great it's just a little tiny game compared to League, WoW, and other games like that.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
When I first started playing (shortly before the Celestia update), the combat really pulled me in. Although it was still fairly simple at the time, I loved the strategic aspect of it. However, now that I am in Azteca, I have to say the lore of the game is simply amazing. Especially in the worlds of the Morganthe arc, the developers have created a series of beautiful and amazing areas to explore, each with their own incredible stories.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
What I like most is the options that you get when choosing a new character for the first time!

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I like most everything about the game, except "did not collect-try again"
over all much for the game!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
I like the fact there is a somewhat different story line aspect for the different schools. Yes, most of our quests are exactly the same, however, each school to learn minions, or spells or whatever have a bit of a different role in getting there.

Game designers get lazy sometimes and just do the same quests with different tags or names. But these seem (from the multiple characters I have) to have a different feel to them. A different path.

The people I have met are amazing, the pop culture references (that most of our younger players miss) make me nostalgic. Just so many cool aspects programmed into the game.

Next time you run through the spiral, notice names, places, things. Do some research and you will begin to see how cool this game really is. (no spoilers from me, you need to figure it out yourself!)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I love the hilarious quests sometimes, like that colossus boulevard quest where a wizard is kidnapped and Cyrus Drake sends you to get his laundry. Hahaha, i thought i was doing something important!

Diana Jadeflower lvl 36