Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

henchman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
you pay for these henchman and they don't perform as you expect them to. check out the heal henchman: he heals the wrong henchman instead of you letting you die or he cast an attack spell that doesn't do much damage!

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
They are henchmen, not guaranteed battle winners against all odds. They aren't sentient beings, like real alive people that will help you with your battles and quests. They're bots. Lol did you think when you paid for them you could control them or that they would behave the way you wanted them to? I did, before the first time I paid for henchmen. Then I knew what was up. They're a gamble, not a guarantee. I've spent tons of crowns on henchmen and if you learn how to use them properly they are a big help in the game for soloists like myself. But they never will behave the way you want them to, they will frustrate you, they will make you roll your eyes, but they will most likely help you defeat bosses. You better make sure you have your spells straight, have the right deck and the right treasure cards for any fight. I suggest visiting Wizard101 Central to scope out any fight you're about to get involved in, and set yourself up accordingly, with either the proper friends, or the proper henchmen. It's worked for me :D.
ValdusHawkFlame Level95 Promethean Purchaser