Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

black palace too hard for death

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i just got to the black palace as soon as i saw the first boss i thought it was going to be the usual 2v1 boss battles but then three black tusks joined the battle and made it harder and i can't even ask a friend to port so every time i try to defeat the first boss i get defeated before i can even find a prism. ki please make it easier for death or not let the first boss have three death tusks.

Brandon death bringer lvl 69

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
skull98oo on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
i just got to the black palace as soon as i saw the first boss i thought it was going to be the usual 2v1 boss battles but then three black tusks joined the battle and made it harder and i can't even ask a friend to port so every time i try to defeat the first boss i get defeated before i can even find a prism. ki please make it easier for death or not let the first boss have three death tusks.

Have you tried to post on any of the fansites to ask for help? They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas like this one. Here is a link to one of the fansites in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

The response time on there is usually quick. It is in real time (no delays). Hope this helps.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
skull98oo on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:

Mark your location. Focus on killing just one minion. Kill more if possible, but the goal is ONE minion. Now that you have killed one, it doesn't matter if you die. Go back inside or port back to mark. You now have one less minion to fight. So kill ONE more minion... repeat that. There are many dungeons that this is realy the most viable strategy for the solo fighter. Just keep those potions full and focus on getting the minions out of the way first.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
it is hard i got the quest today and i'm level 76 (i know i'm too high level to be here) and i'm death so this is impossible because you need a lot of prisms but you will eventually run out of them if you have a large deck it'll still be hard because we all know you never get the spells you need in your hand when you really need the. i had to bring a max level friend balance she was nice enough to help me with it and while i'm typing this right now at the same time i'm in the battle. i'm guessing this would be easy because she high level but in like four turns we had half health. i used malduit spell (malduit is a minion) but my friend is almost died so i had to use it and level 75 minion spells aren't mindless like the others and so it attacked the boss mainly but my friend died and so fasr i'm still in the battle i'm hoping i don't die later on she said she had a few crowns so she summoned a henchman high level life
my suggestion is buy a henchman it really helped us

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
I also am a proud necromancer, who did the Palace at level 72. I have 3 decks. 1 is a level 55, has no converts and is set for nothing but damage. 2nd one is a little bigger, has prisms, but not so large that the cards I need don't come up when I need them. My 3rd deck is a large deck that has cards I would not use when fighting alone, I use it when fighting in a group. The Black Palace, as with most of the game for this student, has been done alone. Before I get into a fight I leave a marker so if I die, I can take a bottle and port right back in. Focus on one enemy at a time. Be smart with your treasure cards. If you choose the route of numerous decks, make sure you have the right one prior to battle, if you don't need prisms, don't take them into battle. This goes for about any battle. Trust me it gets a lot tougher, wait until you have to do the elephant graveyard, that is a death students nightmare, but do-able.