Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot collect Stormriven Lounge Lizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2013
My friend and I located the little devil, right beside the secret Moon School trainer, but he is not registering as being collected no matter how many times we pass over him.

We went ahead and collected the rest and now he is the sole outstanding lizard on both of our lists.

Could we get a little help here? Is this a false image and the trigger is actually located elsewhere? Was he ever relocated?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alura IceHeart on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
My friend and I located the little devil, right beside the secret Moon School trainer, but he is not registering as being collected no matter how many times we pass over him.

We went ahead and collected the rest and now he is the sole outstanding lizard on both of our lists.

Could we get a little help here? Is this a false image and the trigger is actually located elsewhere? Was he ever relocated?

Sounds like you did pick up one lizard, but maybe not the one you need. There is one lizard in "Stormriven" and one in "Stormriven Hall". Open your Quest Log File to see which one you still need.

This link to one of the fansites has a guide with detailed pictures and the location of each lizard:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Lounging_Lizards#tab=Quest_Guide

The green arrow on the pictures points to the locations of the lizards.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2013
/bows in gratitude

Thanks Alura! :)