Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemy Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
So, for Khrysalis part Dos, I had these random ideasfor enemies.

1. Corrupted people from other lands (Marleybonian dogs, Mooshu Cows, young wizards maybe) that are fought. Corrupted enemies would have completely black eyes and would be shadow. This could bring a lot of new enemy types.

2. Scientist Enemies! These guys are just bugs in ripped lab coats. I actually had ideas for natural attacks for this one:
Name: Punch Potion
School:
Pips: X
Attributes: 40 damage for each pip to all enemies
Animation: It shows the bug in the middle of the duel circle. He/she picks a potion out of their lab coat, and drinks it. They then throw the glass bottle, and one of their arm grows huge. This will be when the blades and traps are used up. The rest of the animation is the bug running up to the target and uppercutting them.

Name: Failed Experiment
School:
Pips: 4
Attributes: 100 damage + 350 damage over 3 rounds (Hits fire damage then death overtime)
Animation: The bug goes to the middle of the duel circle, and sets up a table and beakers close to you. This is when the blades and traps activate. The bug poors one potion into another, runs away, and then the table and beakers explode.

3. "Rematches" with old enemies! I'd love to fight a Rattlebones with 23,500 health and using a bunch of big spells. This could also be used for learning shadow spells, because Sofia Darkside made you learn shadow by defeating a "fragment of your past" or something. I don't know.

Sorry I couldn't think of much.