Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Come to the Dark Side

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Okay, mebbe a bad idea to post this but oh well....

Point: What if we got another version of the game and would be able to join the evil side( Malistaire, Morganthe)

You guys are probably going to say no no no and NO! This is just my opinion on the game, I would rather join the evil side even though they lose almost every time. (Sometimes they HAVE won)

I'd actually like to see what happens on the other side and not on the good side. Morganthe's story and Malistaire's were both interesting enough and I'd like to be on the inside where it all happens.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Time Warped on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
Okay, mebbe a bad idea to post this but oh well....

Point: What if we got another version of the game and would be able to join the evil side( Malistaire, Morganthe)

You guys are probably going to say no no no and NO! This is just my opinion on the game, I would rather join the evil side even though they lose almost every time. (Sometimes they HAVE won)

I'd actually like to see what happens on the other side and not on the good side. Morganthe's story and Malistaire's were both interesting enough and I'd like to be on the inside where it all happens.
Lol, not gonna happen.

Not to say I disagree with you, because I don't. But I posted this exact same idea about 3 years ago, and all I got in response was rudeness and snark. That said, maybe you'll do better, as it's a different crowd on these boards now.

Personally, I totally agree that this would be a fun option. I would remake my balance wizard, just so she could join up with Malistaire... I love him to death (pun intended) and have always not-so-secretly wanted to be a baddie.

I hope ki will consider this. I would buy lifetime memberships if I knew this would happen in my lifetime.

-von

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I believe I've read numerous posts throughout the threads about a "Mirror Realm" where we play the monsters being attacked by the Wizards.
I thought it was a pretty kool idea then, and I still do.
It would work as a completion section of the game, filling in the story from the other side.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
the closest thing to this I can see happening, is the people who we have to talk to in a new world all work for the main boss and only right before you have to fight them do they tell you something like:

"Thanks for doing the hard work for me. All those people you helped were my minions and lied to you. You've helped me out a great deal, and while I normally reward people for helping me, you, I think, will die!"

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
I honestly love this idea! I've had this idea in my head forever! Finally someone with the same idea!