Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is initiation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
I know what your thinking, another newbie wizard talking about why people hate Celestia so much while not having any experience of the world myself. Well, that isn't true, I am about to be an archmage and I know exactly what Celestia is like. Yes it is very hard and you will most certainly lose a lot of battles but really Celestia is training you for the other worlds after it, it really is a lot like initiation. True, it is a big jump from Dragonspyre, with critical hit/block rating and those wicked amounts of health, but if you truly try to enjoy it will not seem that bad, plus the gear there will help you along the way.

What I'm really trying to say is don't hate on Celestia so much, just keep trying, keep collecting, keep battling and keep training and I'm sure it will work out In the end.

May the Titans be with you!

Colin SpiritDust lvl 79

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Master of Flames on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
I know what your thinking, another newbie wizard talking about why people hate Celestia so much while not having any experience of the world myself. Well, that isn't true, I am about to be an archmage and I know exactly what Celestia is like. Yes it is very hard and you will most certainly lose a lot of battles but really Celestia is training you for the other worlds after it, it really is a lot like initiation. True, it is a big jump from Dragonspyre, with critical hit/block rating and those wicked amounts of health, but if you truly try to enjoy it will not seem that bad, plus the gear there will help you along the way.

What I'm really trying to say is don't hate on Celestia so much, just keep trying, keep collecting, keep battling and keep training and I'm sure it will work out In the end.

May the Titans be with you!

Colin SpiritDust lvl 79
For me, Celestia was difficult at first. (Did anyone else actually have problems with the enemies there or is it just me?) But, as I developed, and I visit the Bazaar often. I was able to handle it, now, bosses with over 7000 health I'm not even too worried. I wonder what Zafaria will be like.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
wraithcaster on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
For me, Celestia was difficult at first. (Did anyone else actually have problems with the enemies there or is it just me?) But, as I developed, and I visit the Bazaar often. I was able to handle it, now, bosses with over 7000 health I'm not even too worried. I wonder what Zafaria will be like.
The storm bosses in zafaria are very high healthed for some reason, but not to different from Celestia
the storyline is a bit shorter

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I look to Celestia as some what the divider line for players. I think this world decides who will go on and who will be left behind. Least that is how it seems according to my friends lists. The struggling ones go from needing help here and there to help with every battle. Game play slows to a crawl for them and finally they have to give up.

Not everyone who plays realizes or understands the importance of gear, pets, etc., some just play the game to play the game.

Mary