Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will Malistaire ever come back?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
In my Opinion, there's a bunch of holes and loops In the w101 story line. There are somewhat proof of Malistarie could be returning, Take belloq for a example, He made a comeback many times, Zeke and eliose (Not a major part of The w101 story, they just been in about every world, expect For Khrysalis ) Morganthe will most likely have A Comeback aswell As A Undying version or something In a future world, due To their is going to be a new arc and new bad guys, confirmed by w101, And I Very doubt Malistaire will be floating in space forever, Plus There's polaris which NPC's in the game talked about, So yes, It is very possible that Malistaire could have a comeback again,

- Hunter Ghostbane, level 75

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
He's probably going to come back somewhere in the storyline (I hope)

Bailey Waterrider level 81

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Ooh, maybe he crashed into Ravenwood and Cyrus is hiding him from Merle somewhere.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
GrizzleheimianTham... on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Ooh, maybe he crashed into Ravenwood and Cyrus is hiding him from Merle somewhere.
given the weird relationship they had, it's unlikely. that said, i wouldn't be surprised if cyrus was harbouring another fugitive... sylvia; he could be protecting her from malistaire, morganthe, or perhaps both of them.

there's still a part of me that thinks sylvia's death was staged, for a number of reasons. what if mally knew that morganthe (or someone else) was after sylvia and, to spare her, the pair of them faked her death and cyrus hid her from the world? i just have a hard time believing that "the world's greatest life professor" would die of something so curable as a common cold. so many plot-holes and possiblities!

ps: mally has immunity. if his giant rock crashes somewhere, i'm sure he'll be just fine (lol). and, if not, he's already dead... can something that's undead die again?

Survivor
Sep 10, 2013
I think not but I have fun

FlintBlueMender,Level 46

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
He does come back. You have to fight him again in Khrysalis part two, in a dungeon connected to the ruined alcazar.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
beastmaster202 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
He does come back. You have to fight him again in Khrysalis part two, in a dungeon connected to the ruined alcazar.
That's not really true. You "fight" him as a young Morganthe from her memories. That's not really him coming back, it's you reliving Morganthe's memory. It's also not even a real battle, you just have to hurt him some and the fight gets stopped. If you actually kill him it messes up your quest and you have to redo it.

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
seethe42 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
That's not really true. You "fight" him as a young Morganthe from her memories. That's not really him coming back, it's you reliving Morganthe's memory. It's also not even a real battle, you just have to hurt him some and the fight gets stopped. If you actually kill him it messes up your quest and you have to redo it.
Point taken, and I realize he's not "back" in the present, I just meant you fight him again, albeit as Morganthe.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
On the Story Time topic, King Artorious mentions that in games like this, players get 'brought back to life' all the time, but like he said, you cannot do it too often, it cheapens the idea of seriousness we associate with death. Death is something serious and often heartbreaking and tragic, not something you can come back from over and over and be fine.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
its just like this
young mornghante avalon version of ds khrysalis version of azteca just like how malistaire is

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Two words, probably not.

Emily Summersinger

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
wraithcaster on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
Well, according to the Blind Mew topic on these message boards back in December, King Artorius said 'Malistaire the Undying is gone, lost in the space between the worlds' so, sorry.
What! So that is his fate, being lost in space. I would say it would be cool to get a quest helping him go back to being at peace. That is cold.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
AngelcatDemondog on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
What! So that is his fate, being lost in space. I would say it would be cool to get a quest helping him go back to being at peace. That is cold.
cold is the word, most definitely.

think about it: we reunited him with sylvia. then morganthe comes along and undoes all of our hard work, only for him to end up lost in space? totally veers from the original aim, and doesn't quite seem fair.

i really hope that there's more to it than that. otherwise, ki is just messing with my fan-girl affections, and that's not very nice.

=

-von

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dr Von on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
cold is the word, most definitely.

think about it: we reunited him with sylvia. then morganthe comes along and undoes all of our hard work, only for him to end up lost in space? totally veers from the original aim, and doesn't quite seem fair.

i really hope that there's more to it than that. otherwise, ki is just messing with my fan-girl affections, and that's not very nice.

=

-von
But you do have to admit there's a certain perverse justice in her fate. She's stuck out their floating in space too now, minus her cool looking dress and plus 8 legs and a really big spider behind. (I know you want that dress ).

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
seethe42 on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
But you do have to admit there's a certain perverse justice in her fate. She's stuck out their floating in space too now, minus her cool looking dress and plus 8 legs and a really big spider behind. (I know you want that dress ).
oh yes, absolutely; one might say that the same thing happened in the first arc, when malistaire turned sylvia into a wraith and wouldn't let her rest. it's only fitting that the same thing happened to him (morganthe ripping him out of his grave, and all that fun stuff).

that i just don't see why she couldn't have put on a potato sack and given me the dress before deciding to fall off the cliff.

(i can't believe that ki would bring malistaire back, just to mess with me. my little fan-girl heart is broken!)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dr Von on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
oh yes, absolutely; one might say that the same thing happened in the first arc, when malistaire turned sylvia into a wraith and wouldn't let her rest. it's only fitting that the same thing happened to him (morganthe ripping him out of his grave, and all that fun stuff).

that i just don't see why she couldn't have put on a potato sack and given me the dress before deciding to fall off the cliff.

(i can't believe that ki would bring malistaire back, just to mess with me. my little fan-girl heart is broken!)

Seriously, she's got at least 4 of them, you'd think she's got at least a couple extras lying about. She has to have a laundry day too.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
seethe42 on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
Seriously, she's got at least 4 of them, you'd think she's got at least a couple extras lying about. She has to have a laundry day too.
Unless she's a Sim, in which case she wears the same outfit every day.

That said, I would be more than happy to break into her grave and steal the dress from her. Malistaire can help, since she may have a spare he'd look good in. Then we can dress alike. :)