Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New magic school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
I was thinking about the schools and I thought that it would be cool if there was one like where it takes a certain amount of rounds to cast but does huge damage. It would be a school called the spiral school and nothing resists it but it doesn't boost to anything. It's basically like storm but does more damage never fizzles and takes up to 4 rounds for a full cast of course this means that for solo players it basically means you would need allot of shields. Also you can cut the casting time short as long as you have been through at least Half of the waiting time but the damage will be halved and they don't come in treasure card form.

School: Spiral
Side school
You must be at least level 80
and in Avalon to learn spiral spells
Spells

1- arcane blast. Accuracy:100%
Damage:1075
Casting time: 2 rounds
20% chance to stun
Hits one enemy

2-arcane barrage Accuracy:100%
Damage:1010
Casting time:3 rounds
Extra 10% next attack
Hits all enemy's

3-spiral blast. Accuracy:100%
Damage:2340
extra 200 damage per pip
Casting time: 4 rounds
Hits one enemy
Casts a bladestorm after attack

Blades

1-Spiral blade
Extra 50% damage for all schools
2 rounds to cast
2-arcane blade
Extra 40% damage for spiral school only
1 round to cast

No traps

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
this is an interesting idea but with shadow magic just newly made it wouldn't come until the 3rd arch at the earliest. they could of course make it like the rival school to shadow but i don't see any more schools coming for a while.

-Keelan Sun Vault 95

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
Speaking of Schools, will they ever improve the Balance power ups? I mean I am a lvl 85 Balance right now and even with all that power, always need help on bosses. Every other school can use up to 6 blades at this level. But I just can't.

For Balance Wizards everywhere,
Seth MoonGem, lvl 85