Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

arena ticket exchange

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2013
you know how crowns are used to exange gold why not crowns be used for arena tickets to isn't a good idea

thanks

Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
Couldn't understand what you were going on about, but it sounds as though you're recommending Arena Tickets be exchangeable for crowns. If that's the case, it would make PvP and pet racing pointless. Why earn arena tickets when you can just buy them. There's nothing like knowing you've earned those tickets yourself. It's called bragging rights :D

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
That's a good idea :)

How many crowns do you pay for each arena ticket?

~ Vanessa

Edit: Thought about it, not much of a good idea anymore. Some people worked hard for these tickets, while others just get to click a button and get tickets...?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Id love this but..... kingsisle would just say no.... >_>

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
chase5768 on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
you know how crowns are used to exange gold why not crowns be used for arena tickets to isn't a good idea

thanks
sigh, no.

what about the people who worked to earn the tickets for the gear? since the ability to buy rank is already an issue, i can sense a massive uprising amongst pvp'ers, were this to take effect.

-v.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Survivor
Sep 22, 2013
k guess I will be a novice in gear at arena :(
Steven lion thistle level 51

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Sorry, but I think that PvP players will be mad if you can buy them. People get the farthest possible and have fun PvPing. So, it really can't happen.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: MooShu and Grizzleheim Area: Crimson Fields and Mirkholm Keep