Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Pip to Regular

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
This is just a small thing that I've noticed, and that I know many other people have noticed and not cared about.

Okay, so we all know that a pip counts as one pip, and a power pip counts as two. Well, if we have a power pip, and we use a one-pip spell, it would take away the whole power pip. I think that's unfair because that could be the equivalent to one whole round lost.

So again, it's just a small think. Thanks!

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
This is part of the skill of the game is learning what to use when, how to be pip efficient, and making these decisions in wizard combat. If this change was made it would lower the skill level of the game and make it much less fun / to easy. Enjoy it, learn how to be pip efficient, and try to think a few rounds ahead.

until the ember's demise,

Belgrim Shadowheart

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
would make odd ranked spells used more often i like it

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Brandon SoulThief on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
This is just a small thing that I've noticed, and that I know many other people have noticed and not cared about.

Okay, so we all know that a pip counts as one pip, and a power pip counts as two. Well, if we have a power pip, and we use a one-pip spell, it would take away the whole power pip. I think that's unfair because that could be the equivalent to one whole round lost.

I think everyone, but KI, would agree with this. It's been suggested before. And ignored.
Maybe they will rethink it; I hope so!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Brandon SoulThief on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:

I thought that we could get a half-power pip a while back, that counts as one pip for schools you have mastery of only. But then it would need more graphics, coding and people would be confused a lot.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
I thought that we could get a half-power pip a while back, that counts as one pip for schools you have mastery of only. But then it would need more graphics, coding and people would be confused a lot.
it still seems like a need tired of odd ranked spells being kewl but just becoming trash that no one uses cause it wastes an extra pip