Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Wtih Colossus Boulevard Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
I need to get into Colossus Boulevard but Ambrose won't give me the quest to get there. I'm a member. Every time I talk to him he still says "I still haven't heard from some of our people out there, I sure hope they are all right."

What do I do?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sachi195 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
I need to get into Colossus Boulevard but Ambrose won't give me the quest to get there. I'm a member. Every time I talk to him he still says "I still haven't heard from some of our people out there, I sure hope they are all right."

What do I do?
It sounds like you might have some unfinished Main Quests from Wizard City. Open your Quest Log File to see what you still have to finish from the three Main Streets.

To unlock Colossus Blvd, you must complete all of the Main Quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley.

When you are finished these three Main Streets, Merle Ambrose will give you the quest "Colossal Trouble" which unlocks Colossus Blvd for you. Here is a link to one of the fansites with details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble

On that link, you can click on any highlighted item for more details (like "prequests", or who gives the quest, etc.).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sachi195 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:

What do I do?
You have to earn your way to Colossus by completing Firecat, Triton and Cyclops Lane. You will then go to Merle Ambrose where he will grant you access to Colossus (and Foulgaze).