Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre dungeon glitch (I think)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
When I teleported to my friend once he was in a dragonspyre dungeon so I decided to help and when we got to the final boss witch had 8,000 health and I asked my other friend to help me well after a while of battling the guy I ran out of cards but luckily I had a forest sprite summoned after a while of me running out of cards it seemed like the boss was glitching out because he supposedly ran out of cards but then he started attacking with his self attack (like when u tele in middle of battlefield and attack and it really weirded me out

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Ok, hopefully this was a one time glitch that won't happen again!

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I wouldn't think this is a glitch. Probably just how the boss was made to fight.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
Blake Liferafter on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
When I teleported to my friend once he was in a dragonspyre dungeon so I decided to help and when we got to the final boss witch had 8,000 health and I asked my other friend to help me well after a while of battling the guy I ran out of cards but luckily I had a forest sprite summoned after a while of me running out of cards it seemed like the boss was glitching out because he supposedly ran out of cards but then he started attacking with his self attack (like when u tele in middle of battlefield and attack and it really weirded me out
I think he was using his natural attack, all bosses have one.
Wolf RavenBreath93

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Blake Liferafter on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
It's not a glitch. All bosses have self attack spells. And they never run out of spells. Ever.