Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis Part 2 Ideas: School of Light?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Ok, if you remember the threat Morganthe phrases near the end after beating Ghost Dog, "I will strip you of all of your spells!" What if that's another clue? What if the story took a complete turn and she actually manages to LOCK your spells? That's one idea. But, if you look back to the Council of Light (Ambrose being the head of it), what do you think the members of the council could do? Not only the members, the teachers as well! Knowing the students have no spells to fight with, what if they all forged their magic and summoned a power, far greater than Bartleby and The Grandmother Raven... What if the story took a huge turn to unlock the secrets of the School of Light?
Now don't get me wrong, this may not happen, though, it's worth a shot at giving my ideas out. If this "New school" were to happen, think of how many players would go nuts over it! Though, I am assuring that all of the players are looking for an extraordinary ending to the chapter, as Kingsisle always gives!

Explorer
May 21, 2012
Brian IceBlood on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Ok, if you remember the threat Morganthe phrases near the end after beating Ghost Dog, "I will strip you of all of your spells!" What if that's another clue? What if the story took a complete turn and she actually manages to LOCK your spells? That's one idea. But, if you look back to the Council of Light (Ambrose being the head of it), what do you think the members of the council could do? Not only the members, the teachers as well! Knowing the students have no spells to fight with, what if they all forged their magic and summoned a power, far greater than Bartleby and The Grandmother Raven... What if the story took a huge turn to unlock the secrets of the School of Light?
Now don't get me wrong, this may not happen, though, it's worth a shot at giving my ideas out. If this "New school" were to happen, think of how many players would go nuts over it! Though, I am assuring that all of the players are looking for an extraordinary ending to the chapter, as Kingsisle always gives!
that would be pretty cool

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Shadow magic already has an opposite: Star. If you think about it, Sun and Moon are opposites and star is left out. Star and Shadow are basically both auras: one being weaker and without backlash and one being stronger and with backlash. Since that is true, there is no reason to confuse things by adding something which is similar to Star and is also opposite of Shadow.

Luke Spritehammer- Currently a Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria