Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-3-14

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
i would make permament mounts a little more affordable because i think they might be a little over priced

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Make it easier to grow pets than those mind numbing pet games.
this. We should be able to feed our pets food up to our energy limit instead of grinding those games

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Noctis on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
When I use the dance emote outside of my home, my equipped pet should dance with me!
Everybody do the bee line! Seeing some of the pets that stand upright (sometimes) do the bee dance would be hilarious.
Diana Raveneyes

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Happy New Year, Wizards! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season, I know I did, but now we're back to work and excited for all the nifty things we have planned for the Spiral in 2014!

I'll ask another question which is customary for me to ask on the first Feedback Friday of the year. After we've looked back, it's time to look forward. I know we've spent a lot of time doing this internally, but I want to know what YOU think...

If you could wave your magic wand and make ONE thing happen in the Spiral in 2014, what would it be? Please limit it to just one thing, the thing that you want the most!

I look forward to seeing your ideas. Have a fantastic Friday, and a wonderful weekend all!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Matthew Griffengem

I love how Miss dahlia falmea always says if the mind is a candle the sun is the heart I wish you could do that for every school.and so guess what I just got my judgment pet so happy and I have a question can you like not make morganthe die because I think she is actually nice but she deserves another chance even though she like kind of destroyed Aztecs.

Love Matthew

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
To falmea, my secondary proffessor
I know somebody has mentioned this already, but i believe too that
There should be some way of evening out pvp matches.
As a level 40 private, i keep on quick joining a ranked match against
Pvp veterans and warlords that usually beat the stuffing out of me. And
Being outmatched against much higher wizards than me makes pvp less
Enjoyable than it could be.
Also, there should be something like a pvp world cup where the different
Countries verse each other in pvp. Or if not countries, maybe a clan system
Where clans of 8 to 12 go up against each other.
That is it for now.
Seth lotussword, level 40

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Another side world, like Grizzle and Wintertusk

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I would love a pet equivilent of tournaments. I'm not very good at PvP, and with all the stuff you can buy now with arena tickets, I would love to see someway I could use my skills as a pet warlord to make lots of arena tickets at a time instead of playing pet derby over and over for around 3 tickets.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Administrator
These are GREAT ideas, Wizards! Thank you for sharing them, I can tell you that at least a few of these are already on the plans in 2014, but you'll have to hold tight to see which ones! ::grin::

New Feedback Friday coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea