Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-3-14

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
IsaacTH2208 on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Have Pet Battles in the Pet Pavilion behind The Hatchery
that would be cool!

Historian
May 06, 2009
Hmmm, if I were to wave my magic wand, and with the magic words: "Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo!"...

I'd have the Spiral Key to Gobblerton made for all Wizards. It's the number 1 mentioned world I'd love to go to as a side world. And with Gobblerton could be an inclusion of more Sword and Shield weapons and possibly Double Wand weapons (a wand in each hand.) That would be a dream come true!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
I think we should get double or even triple Xp. For our battles, quests ,pets and just a bonus for logging in.

Double or Triple XP?

I also think we should get free crowns more often because some of us can't keep playing the game if we don't have crowns, with this option we should get one free world of our choice when we go to Bartelby to go to another world. Then there we should chose a free world of our choice.
More Crowns?

If i see this happen it will be cause of you guys. THANKS KI

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
either pets getting experience from battles or splitting off pet energy from gardening energy; whichever is more feasible

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
New attacking gear has been added in Aquilia, however, I'd like to see some better defense gear without completely destroying half of my attack. Waterworks is brilliant gear, and I still use it (I am a Promethean) because I cannot find something with better equality.
So if there could be a better upgrade for Waterworks gear, not the second set of Hades gear, I'd very much appreciate it.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
hmmmmmm. i think ki should be able to let you read books that you have in your house or your room.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
An alternate to second arc or an expansion of Wysteria. Either would be nice.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would wave my wand and make it to where I could trade treasure cards through the shared bank.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
if i could wave my wand over the spiral, i would make so worlds like wisteria can be open to everyone not just members, even if it's just a free trial. my friend (outside of the spiral and inside) isn't a member and when i ask for help there and she try's to come, the game says she needs membership. this is very sad for us and i would like it to happen, even though it probably won't

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Imagination hmm...

How about that in Menu Chat is added more " finished words "?

I come across some peoples who ask: Can you help me please? i say: Yes
then that person says: Where can i find Mist Wood? that moment i don't know what to say.
I can't say in Bazzar; in Marleybone etc. I like to help and i rare say: I can't.

Add places, worlds, directions they just wonder around in hope for finding info.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, Level 95, Technomancer

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
Aquila being made a world with more quests.
Wolf Unicornrider

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
this is a tough decision it would definitely be KI implemented one of my ideas or an edit i made of someone else's idea or just an idea i really liked ok um cannot choose between the my thread for alchemy spells from gretta darkettle or marleybone themed car mount um yeah it would be make you guys implement an marleybone themed car mount into game

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
An Aquila expansion! I feel like Aquila was an awesome world with so much potential, but it was limited to just 3 dungeons. And I have a sneaking suspicion that an expansion is already underway and was a thought when making the original one we have now. Because in the building near Mt Olympus, Ladon looks down at you and I think there could be a new area beyond the gates into the palace (maybe Ladon breaks the charm Atlas put on him and goes psycho).
i am sorry but in wizard101 aquila is a zone not a world it may be a world in pirate101 but wizard101 is a far different and (imo) far better game

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Teacher Teacher of mine...

What I really would like would be the ability to train A FEW spells from your secondary school that are ONLY available to be trained if it is your primary. I don't mean every single spell from that school, but maybe just 2 or 3 that KI choose not the player. It would really help take advantage of the use of mastery and exalted amulets.

But since that idea will be met with player negativity lol and everyone will say we have treasure cards for that.

How about a bigger spell deck? I would not consider 68 cards a worthwhile increase. Something like 80 cards would be nice with all these sun spells now.

Triple Pips! XD Triple pip percentage start ABYSMALLY LOW.

And if nobody likes those ideas then my vote goes with Blaze Shadowrider...

Why even make the senator gear? Seriously?

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
If I could wave my magic wand and get one new thing added it would be how many wizards are allowed in a dungeon at one time.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Ghost stone on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Make the turn system fair.

The Problem with the PvP and the game at the moment is that both players choose their turn at the same time but one move happens after the other. As a result the player going second is blind to the spells that are coming before theirs and have to constantly predict what their opponent is going to do. The player going first never has to guess the spell before theirs because they have already seen it in the previous turn.

Look at it this way, imagine you are playing a game of chess but one of the players has to choose their move before they have seen what their opponent is going to do. One player would be at an unnecessary disadvantage. If this was a new rule introduced to chess then the chess community would go into outrage. This is the current reality of Wizard101. Neither player should have an advantage/disadvantage over their opponent in a competitive game. Both players should have an equal opportunity to counter their opponents move.

The normal way this is done in literally every other turn based game (including Prirate101) is players take turns choosing their move while the other player waits. This way "both" players see what their opponent has done before choosing their own move.

Taking turns in PvE wouldn't change anything because AI's choose their move instantly and at random. So it would be as if you were going first every turn. (except for maybe the first turn)
They have this in Pirate101, and the first time I saw it, I though it was kind of crazy. After all, you are having two turns for every one in PvE. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it takes away the advantage that comes from going first. The Pip system helps, but it doesn't make sense in low-level PvP.

As for what I'd add, I don't know, Khyrsailis part 2?

Haley MoonHeart, Promethean Thaumagture

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
Welp.. for me it would be an option to silence the peanut gallery in PVP. Now I'm not the only one to witness this but in PVP, you have a fair chance of being heckled by the crowd. It doesn't always happen but when it does, the insults are either incredibly rude, annoying, or even manage to get around the filters. We do currently have the option to not be able to see our opponents chat but the crowd chat can get a bit annoying after awhile. It's one of the reasons I rarely venture into PVP. Before people say that you can turn off chat bubbles and all, I know that. However going into a match should not be like venturing into the halls of middle school, where bad sports are everywhere and bullies are just lying in wait.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
KI has those awesome commercials with those graphics can you put those in the game as cut scenes. It would up the game i think by allot.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I want those teleport tapestries! Please make them able to be crafted and/or add them as boss drops, and add one for Garden of Hesperides in AQ.

Thank you!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I would put a housing item in the crown shop called the PvE Arena. It would be able to summon henchmen on a summoning pedestal for free to train against. Crown cost should be like 5,000. You could also fight previous large bosses like Krokopatra, Meowiarty, Jade Oni, Malistaire, Big Salgio, etc. You would get normal experience and drops.

Luke Spritehammer- Currently a Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
When I use the dance emote outside of my home, my equipped pet should dance with me!

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Happy New Year.

I was thinking about if the Shopping District could have some of the gear and supplies that the Bazaar has but at higher prices. It would be compared to large discount stores (Costco's, Sam's Club, Home Depot, etc) versus small/family-owned Mom and Pop stores. This way, the Shopping District would get more use from all levels of wizards; not just the beginner levels.

Just my two pence.

Keller Silverthorn

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
Luke Spritehammer on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I would put a housing item in the crown shop called the PvE Arena. It would be able to summon henchmen on a summoning pedestal for free to train against. Crown cost should be like 5,000. You could also fight previous large bosses like Krokopatra, Meowiarty, Jade Oni, Malistaire, Big Salgio, etc. You would get normal experience and drops.

Luke Spritehammer- Currently a Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria
Luke, that is the best idea ever! What I would do is when there is a holiday they change the enemies that correspond with the holiday would be changed in a way with there looks. Such as on Christmas the fire elves on Firecat Alley (or lane or whatever) would change to Santa's elves, or on Halloween the krokomummies in kroktopia would have candy bags full of candy.

Ethan, level 31 wizard
notable quote: "Get ready to feel the burn!"