Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

territory wars

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
you have to have a team of 6 people 2 of them will choose one of their houses to use as a base when you enter teleporters will be places from house to house and and if you run into someone on the other team it's the same as a mob fight the battle circle will ignore objects but you still cannot walk though them and if you lose a battle you get teleported to a tower and have to run up and teleport back into a random house when a team has at least one person in every house and the other team is in the tower then they win the tower will have one boss and 2 mob fights winning team gets a house of the same type as one of theirs for example losing team still keeps they're house.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
I think I get it. Correct me if I'm not:

You have 2 teams of 6 people. 2 people in each team will choose one house they own. Then they go to a house. In every house there are various teleporters. Then you run through one. If you enter a house from the other team a pvp battle will start. The winner continues going through teleporters. While the defeated one enters a tower. He/She has to fight a boss and 2 other mob fights. Then when one team has at least one of there members on each house, and the opposing team's members are all in the tower, the team outside the tower wins. Then the members of the winning team get to choose a house that was used during the game. However the owner still keeps it. Am I right?

Still I got various question:
1. About how many teleporters are in each house? Depending on size?

2. The boss and mobs, what creatures are they? There lvl depends on the lvl of the wizard who is inside the tower?

3. When more than one people are inside the tower, and they are in the same team. Do they get to help each other?

4. If a member of each team is inside the tower, will they see each other? Or is it a different tower for each team?

5. Is there a tool like a mini-map? Where you can see where your teammates are?

6. The winning team, each gets a house they choose? Or is there a vote, and the house gets the most votes is the house the team gets?

7. Does this affect pvp rating? Is it another form of pvp?

So many questions I have about the Territory Wars. I will wait until you ask my questions

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
critical blizzard on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
you have to have a team of 6 people 2 of them will choose one of their houses to use as a base when you enter teleporters will be places from house to house and and if you run into someone on the other team it's the same as a mob fight the battle circle will ignore objects but you still cannot walk though them and if you lose a battle you get teleported to a tower and have to run up and teleport back into a random house when a team has at least one person in every house and the other team is in the tower then they win the tower will have one boss and 2 mob fights winning team gets a house of the same type as one of theirs for example losing team still keeps they're house.
What are you talking about

Gavin Moon Coin( level 30 wizard)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
That is a very creative idea I must say. This would be kind of confusing to implement into the game as my thought (minecraft bukkit plugin coder) the coding might be difficult (not that I would know, minecraft coder). Overall it is a good idea and would be very fun to do, it is like the new type of PvP, but instead of a house maybe some gear or you could upgrade the drop rate of a specific item.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I like the idea!
Capture the flag would also be awesome!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Luke Skysleeper on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I think I get it. Correct me if I'm not:

You have 2 teams of 6 people. 2 people in each team will choose one house they own. Then they go to a house. In every house there are various teleporters. Then you run through one. If you enter a house from the other team a pvp battle will start. The winner continues going through teleporters. While the defeated one enters a tower. He/She has to fight a boss and 2 other mob fights. Then when one team has at least one of there members on each house, and the opposing team's members are all in the tower, the team outside the tower wins. Then the members of the winning team get to choose a house that was used during the game. However the owner still keeps it. Am I right?

Still I got various question:
1. About how many teleporters are in each house? Depending on size?

2. The boss and mobs, what creatures are they? There lvl depends on the lvl of the wizard who is inside the tower?

3. When more than one people are inside the tower, and they are in the same team. Do they get to help each other?

4. If a member of each team is inside the tower, will they see each other? Or is it a different tower for each team?

5. Is there a tool like a mini-map? Where you can see where your teammates are?

6. The winning team, each gets a house they choose? Or is there a vote, and the house gets the most votes is the house the team gets?

7. Does this affect pvp rating? Is it another form of pvp?

So many questions I have about the Territory Wars. I will wait until you ask my questions
um i didn't think about it that much and no it would not affect pvp rating but yes you would fight other players to gain control of the castle and yes you where right before you started the question that i had not thought about the boss and mobs would be like pagoda and winterbane set to the level of the character and yeah you have to solo that why no one faces an easy or overcomplicated fight 5 i hadn't thought about it but sounds kewl 6 the winners each choose a house from one of the enemies there would have to be a crown entry fee or something to pay off the house prize i am not sure about that which is probably a big reason why it won't be implemented 1 i was thinking either one in each that goes from one house to the next until it's a circle or 3 in each on too each house anyway please just think of the rest i really didn't think on this idea a lot

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
critical blizzard on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
um i didn't think about it that much and no it would not affect pvp rating but yes you would fight other players to gain control of the castle and yes you where right before you started the question that i had not thought about the boss and mobs would be like pagoda and winterbane set to the level of the character and yeah you have to solo that why no one faces an easy or overcomplicated fight 5 i hadn't thought about it but sounds kewl 6 the winners each choose a house from one of the enemies there would have to be a crown entry fee or something to pay off the house prize i am not sure about that which is probably a big reason why it won't be implemented 1 i was thinking either one in each that goes from one house to the next until it's a circle or 3 in each on too each house anyway please just think of the rest i really didn't think on this idea a lot
Oh ok thanks for the explanation