Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3rd Villain Predictions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
We've defeated Malistaire, then we will soon defeat Monganthe, now Ki has confirmed there will be a new Villain.
Who do you think it will be? Any thoughts or predictions? Also what worlds do you think we are going to journey to?

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I think it would be interesting if we had to fight Ambrose because by defeating all the others, we cleared the path for him to take over the spiral so basically we just did all the dirty work for him. I doubt that this would work out but I it would be a twist to the plot.

Neela Lotusflower
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
May 04, 2013
Rattlebones, We fought him when he was a pushover on Unicorn Way, but after we humiliated him in front of his skeletal pirate army, he trained, he whipped his army into shape, and now they are a force to be reckoned with. This is a joke for your enjoyment, do not take it seriously haha

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I would LOL if it was Undead Sylvia. Just sayin'.

-v.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
James Legendstone on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Rattlebones, We fought him when he was a pushover on Unicorn Way, but after we humiliated him in front of his skeletal pirate army, he trained, he whipped his army into shape, and now they are a force to be reckoned with. This is a joke for your enjoyment, do not take it seriously haha
Greta Darkkettle, she taught alchemy at Ravenwood but left because Ambrose didn't believe her about Malistaire. She's been carrying around those resentments ever since and plotting her own comeback and revenge.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Dr Von on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
I would LOL if it was Undead Sylvia. Just sayin'.

-v.
That would be cool but didn't we fight her in Dragon Spyre?

-Neela Lotusflower
Grandmaster Necromancer