Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team spells

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I think it would be cool if there were spells that when cast with more than one wizard would be stronger an example would be say...a spell that starts off with only 100 damage but with two wizards it would be 200 damage and with the max amount of wizards it would be 400 damage this would also encourage more team work the spells could be called team spells you would use these spells by choosing your team spell then clicking on your teammates team spell card to combine them

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
good idea. but there is no way it will happen. Think of the programming they would have to do. picture the spells like painting. if i was life and you were death type. they would have to make 3 spells total. but then you put storm school into it. that makes it 6 spells. and if you add all the other schools it will be crazy to create all of those spells. thats only if we had one spell to fuse. thats a lot of work. and the game designers probably have no time to create such spells. not to mention they would have to change the battle tactics entirely. like if we fuse the spell who gets to use it? do we both get a fused spell? good idea though. sorry did not try to be mean or anything just realistic with the whole process.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2013
So, kind of like 2 different spells mashed in one?
So, if one person cast a Ra spell and the other casts a Forest Lord, would they both appear then morph together into one?

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
That would not help players that solo the game like me.
Also it ruins the point of turns.
I think it would not be a good idea.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Balance princess on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be cool if there were spells that when cast with more than one wizard would be stronger an example would be say...a spell that starts off with only 100 damage but with two wizards it would be 200 damage and with the max amount of wizards it would be 400 damage this would also encourage more team work the spells could be called team spells you would use these spells by choosing your team spell then clicking on your teammates team spell card to combine them
I agree that there should be team spells. Like you said, the damage should increase for each wizard present. But I don't think that they should click the team cards to combine them, that could get confusing, just have it for each wizard present, an extra amount of damage (e.g. 1 wizard= 200 damage, 2 wizards= 400 damage, etc...)
-Talon Griffinshade

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
It would not be using already existing spells there would be a whole new class of spells created and they would be school neutral