Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it time to teach all schools to heal?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I think it's time for all schools to heal because I'm in the school of and I'm stuck fighting a boss and my goes down so quickly.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
That sounds like a problem, but I'm a balance, so I don't really know. And I'm only a lvl 48 as well, so I can't learn Availing Hands yet, so I only have 1. Here's my ideas:
: Electric Converter - Take next incoming damage spell, half the effect, and make it heal, 100% accuracy, 4 pips, ward.
: Bittersweet Cold - 150 to self per pip, 80% accuracy, X pips, heal.
Khione's Song - 1,000 to self, 80% accuracy, 6 pips, heal.
: Gorgon's Blood - Deal 400 damage to self, or self 1,000, 85% accuracy, 5 pips, heal/damage.
Alicorn - 200+999 over time to self, 85% accuracy, 7 pips, HoT (Heal over Time).

I also think that fire's heals are weak, so here's my idea for them:
: Phoenix Tears - 500 to all allies, 75% accuracy, 6 pips, heal.

And death has ghoul, vampire, wraith, scarecrow & Dr Vonn's Monster so they have 5 heals. And Life has, Sprite, Pixie (might be Fairy, not sure), Unicorn, Regenerate, Rebirth & that's it, so death & life have the same amount of heals.
I really like these ideas! I am life so i dont usually think about it that much. Lol i like that pheonix tears reference to Harry Potter

Sean Rainbowhunter

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
That sounds like a problem, but I'm a balance, so I don't really know. And I'm only a lvl 48 as well, so I can't learn Availing Hands yet, so I only have 1. Here's my ideas:
: Electric Converter - Take next incoming damage spell, half the effect, and make it heal, 100% accuracy, 4 pips, ward.
: Bittersweet Cold - 150 to self per pip, 80% accuracy, X pips, heal.
Khione's Song - 1,000 to self, 80% accuracy, 6 pips, heal.
: Gorgon's Blood - Deal 400 damage to self, or self 1,000, 85% accuracy, 5 pips, heal/damage.
Alicorn - 200+999 over time to self, 85% accuracy, 7 pips, HoT (Heal over Time).

I also think that fire's heals are weak, so here's my idea for them:
: Phoenix Tears - 500 to all allies, 75% accuracy, 6 pips, heal.

And death has ghoul, vampire, wraith, scarecrow & Dr Vonn's Monster so they have 5 heals. And Life has, Sprite, Pixie (might be Fairy, not sure), Unicorn, Regenerate, Rebirth & that's it, so death & life have the same amount of heals.
oh yeah dont forget dryad for life too

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Death has Scarecrow & Avenging Fossil. Technically they have Deer Knight too, but that depends on if you count lore spells. That means that life has the least amount of AoEs.
No, not counting lore spells. And, since Fossil does such a miniscule amount of damage to the second enemy, I almost don't count it, either.

But life def. needs another attack-all spell. My theurgist is sick of getting shafted.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
Magicman123964 on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
THANK YOU. as a life wizard i have to say as the new spells come out and become stronger i have to heal more lol. although i do have to say we life wizards need to pack a harder punch with the new spells. either way pvp is hard with the new spells but i manage to win a few. i say keep everything as is. BUT i have been noticing programmers are having more difficulty keeping everything even. they are slipping a little so lvl 98 spells need to checked not twice but 3 times.
i'm a life wizard and life wizards dont need to pack harder punches cause i'm able to hit 3 thousand damage with none enchanted spinysaur no blades sure i critical but thats besides back to the point every school is = to one other they just matter how there played

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
You also forgot minor blessing, satyr, and King Artorius for life heals. Also, death has lord of night, but that's just a loremaster spell, not a spell quest or Dworgyn/Malorn Ashthorn spell. So, death do not have the same amount of heals. And a drain isn't the same as a heal anyway.
No, they aren't the same, drain is far more powerful. Life must use valuable attack pips to heal itself. Death has the luxury of killing and healing at the same time.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
HajimeNoIppo on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
I have noticed in the recent classic tournaments where some matches were not allowed amulets, pets or treasure cards. kewl, but there is only 2 schools that do not have a one turn healing spell .... ice and myth. sure myth has 2 ways to gain a small amount of health by wasting 2 turns to summon a minion and then sacrificing it to gain it. but now days myth don't use minions that much anymore for pvp. storm has 1, fire has 2, balance has 2, death has 3 to 4 leaving life with 5 to 6 ways to heal.

storm needs a new heal spell too, if all schools had 2 ways to gain life off of one card would be nice. I don't mean like a straight up heal spell from the life school but something like what fire or death has, a damage spell with a heal kicker added to it. would id be more logical for myth to do what death can do and ice do what fire can do? or the complete opposite and have myth gain fires heal and ice gain death ability?

just something that crossed my mind is all.
Number of healing spells are well balanced now. More school heals can esily break this balance. The worst idea i read in this thread is to give ice an own school heal. Imagine the consequence: ice should use myth or death mastery instead of life mastery amulet. Wanna meet a guy in jade, that spams ice healing spells, shields, and plagues (or shatters, medusas)? I don't.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
frosty frost on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
really needs a heal!

We should get a 400 per pip heal spell to one person (Our health is high so we need powerful heal spells)
and:

A spell that gives 300 heal+ -75% damage to all friends for 3 rounds
ok has high damage so we need powerful traps like feint lol

this is pathetic no one other then life should be better at healing then life i never thought i would see someone actually trying to rip of another school like they do to but here it is

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
critical blizzard on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
ok they have not got something that heals others since before death of malistare

jasmine takes stuff way to literraly
1st sentence- very true, I bet some life wizards are hoping for another spell to heal others soon.
2nd sentence- Heh. If yah met me in the game, you would know that that is not true as I once said- "x magical sparkly cat fish explodes and becomes a rainbow" in the middle of a conversation about basketballs. I can sincerely say that I take nothing literally.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth